Texas

Peter pov.

I know Jasper is coming, and my knower doesn't know if he's coming alone or not. I made his room ready and cleaned up the house it would be fun to see him again without that Pixie bitch. I just hope that Jasper is happy.

Charlotte couldn't wait for Jasper to come we were all like siblings and lost touch after he got together with Alice. we didn't like her and she didn't like us she forced Jasper to not have contact with us or see us so to find out he was here soon was a big surprise.

jasper pov.

I knocked on the door with Lizzie by my side, we were both excited. The door opened and there stood Peter and Charlotte. 'Jasper welcome.' Charlotte said happily and peter stared at Lizzie. 'Why didn't my knower tell me you were bringing someone.' I just shrugged and walked in with Lizzie and sat down to talk. 'Im Lizzie she smiled at them both giving each a handshake.

'How are you here where is Alice?' Charlotte asked she hated Alice but was concerned for Jasper. 'We left a week ago shes back in forks.' I said it like it was nothing and I saw the shock in the others. Peter studied Lizzie. 'So Lizzie what is your relationship with jasper.' she was conflicted. 'Im just and friend' i could feel a bit hurt between her and myself.

'So what brings you here?' i smiled 'I can show you if you want.' they both nodded so I took each a hand and showed how I meet Jasper the first time and till we came to Texas but I took away the sex I didn't want them to know but they saw us snuggle and relax stargazing and having fun. when I was done I smiled up at both of them. 'That is a lot so your not Alice mate?' Peter asked me and I knew he was amused and confused. 'No I'm not and Marcus confirmed it im sure Lizzie showed it to you.' she nodded and I smiled. 'so what now?'

'We just want to travel have fun and relax before we need to go back, enjoy each other and as you saw we visit Volturien and now you guys were not sure how long we will stay or if we will travel more before going back.' Peter looked happy and so was Charlotte she might be happy to get a new girlfriend. 'So Lizzie you can copy gifts and have them for your self your powerful.' she just shrugged she never cared about that as long as she protected Isabella.

We all become good friends and Lizzie fitted right in right away I was happy that smile was on her face so much. I and Peter went for a hunt without the girls. 'You love her ' Yes peter I do but this might not be a mating pull so I'm scared of losing her when either of us finds our real mate.' Peter laughed. 'Don't worry jasper Lizzie loves you she would never abandon you even with the mate she might not fuck you but she would never abandon you.' i smiled at that. ' Thank you peter I needed that.'

We talked about everything and all and had some fun I drank from a human that was about to rape a woman. and Peter drank from another criminal. I missed human blood but I should probably get back to animals before I get back home. Thinking about home made me sick I didn't want to return and I knew I didn't need to but I know that Lizzie will so it will be easier if I join her.

We came back to the girl laughing and having a good time and we joined telling her about our travels.