Hospital

Isabella pov.

I woke up in a white room before I saw the equipment and realized I was in the hospital. Carlisle and Jasper were in the room. 'Where is she?' That was the first thing I asked, and Carlisle looked confused, but Jasper took his finger to his mouth, telling me not to tell. 'I mean him James and Edward. ' i tried to change the subject, I'm glad Edward can't read me.

Edward is out to hunt, and James is dead.' Isabella nodded. ' You look fine. I need to make my round. I'll let Jasper stay until Edward comes back.' Carlisle said while walking out of the room. when it has gone about 5 minutes, I asked. 'Where is she? and why did I need to be quiet?' Jasper studied me 'I don't know I just know there is this woman who seems to protect us in the shadow I don't know if shes protecting you or the Cullens and since you are somehow part of the Cullens she protected you too, but I do know that the others won't be happy that there is another vampire they can't feel and will think the worst of her. especially Edward and Alice. That is why I told you to be quiet.' nodding somehow understanding.

'So Edward will get mad since he can't read or feel her, and Alice will get crazy since she can't see her?' Jasper nodded at that.  ' I can control what I'm thinking about and Edward can't read you so I'm not worried,  I will try to figure out who she is and who she is protecting, all I know is that she is not dangerous for us at least.' Agreeing with him . ' Do you remember?' ' Yes, I was in front of James he rushed forward and I was blacked out by something hitting my neck and then when I woke up I saw this cape person fighting James I tried to help but I only made it worse I was pushed into some glass making me bleed James went crazy by the blood and rushed forward before that person could stop it but she was able to take her hand in the way so he couldn't bite too hard or long so she ripped him off and she fought him I started to feel burning inside me and tried to see what happens and suddenly when I opened my eyes again Edward was there over James but I couldn't see this Cape person anymore and that is where I blacked all out.' Jasper nodded.' Yes, she felt us and rushed out right before Edward came in. I saw her in the trees before she disappeared.

'I wish I could thank her. I would be dead now if it wasn't for her.' i smiled at the thought that someone saved me and was happy. Edward will be here soon, so I will leave it to you.' 'Bye jasper.' I sat there thinking about everything Jasmer tricked me I almost die and then I almost turned and now I'm in the hospital Charlie will not be happy about that and I'm sure Edward will become even more protective making it less chance I can meet that person. I wonder who it was.

Jasper pov.

listening to Isabella only confirmed my thoughts. Someone was protecting them, but why. I felt the need to know, but I also need to do it in secret, Alice seeing Edward reading it could be difficult, but it seems they can't see her, so maybe.

I rushed into the forest far into the forest where there was a lake and sat down, I'm sure if I sat there long enough, she would appear. I sat there until the sun was going down, so I lay down to look at the sky. the stars are beautiful I probably have been here for 9 hours now. I felt a breeze, and there lay someone beside me.

'Will you lay here all night?' it was a woman's voice it was beautiful I decided not to turn to her yet. ' Yes, I was waiting for you to show up.' 'Figure' 'So who are you protecting' she looked over to me so I turned to her, her eyes were red but also blue they were beautiful she had a good figures and casual clothes. 'Someone dear to me, I'm surprised you found out about me.' 'It was difficult. I suddenly felt your emotions and followed them. ' 'Figures, I need to close it off again.' giving a small smile and looking up at the sky. ' Does anyone else know?' ' No, Isabella knows there is someone but has promised to be quiet. Edward will think of you as a threat, and Alice would hate that she can't see your future.'Oh, then thank you for keeping it a secret.' ' Can you tell me who you are protecting and why?' She study me as if I was worthy enough she was beautiful. 'If you promise not to tell no matter what.' ' Okey'