"Wanna go to my place?" I ask her.

She was half asleep in the car but woke up and nodded. I smiled at how cute she is. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Oh what a gentlemen," she says sarcastically.

"I missed you so much babe" I say smiling. She smiles back then leans her head against the window and the entire car ride is silent, a good type of silent.

When we arrive to my house Britney is sound asleep. I carry her bridal style into the house and upstairs to my room. I take out my phone and check the time, 6:20 pm. I look at my bed and hear little snores coming from Britney, I lean in and kiss her forehead laying down next to her and placing her on my chest. I cuddle up next to her and fall asleep for the first time in days.

----

Britney's POV
I wake up to the sound of a phone ringing next to me, I turn around and see Cameron sleeping, surprisingly he didn't wake up. I walked over to the counter and saw it was Cameron's phone ringing I looked at the caller ID and it was Hayes and I quickly picked up.

"Hello?"

"Cameron?"

"No.. it's Britney.

"Britney? who's Britney?

"I'm his girlfriend.."

"Oh yeah! hey Britney I'm sorry. But um can you ask Cameron if I can come over? I know it'd be a bit awkward but it's only for a hour or two. My mom is going out somewhere to buy some medicines for Nash and I don't have anyone else to stay with"

"Yeah you can come, at what time will you be here?"

"Well I'm with my friend Daniel and were gonna walk so in about 30 minutes"

"Okay I'll see you then"

"Okay thanks, bye"

I hang up and walk over to Cameron shoving him lightly. He groans then shoves his face in the pillow.

"Babee, wake up!" I say turning him around.

He opens one eye then closes it.

"Sorry I'm asleep" he says.

I give him a quick peck in the lips and his eyes quickly open.

"I'll need another one to wake up" he says then closes his eyes again.

"No can do, byeee" I say and run to the bathroom.

Cameron runs to the door and starts whining for me to open it.

I ignore him and hop in the shower, when I get out I brush my teeth then run back to Cameron's room. Since I wasn't expecting to sleep over, I didn't bring any clothes so Cameron let me borrow a pair of his sweatpants and his smallest shirt which was gigantic on me.

"Why did you wake up so early?" he says faking a frown.

"Hayes and Daniel are coming over" I say.

He doesn't answer but instead runs upstairs and locks himself in the bathroom I'm guessing. I walk out of the living room and in the kitchen to make some breakfast for the guys and I.

I decide to make some pancakes with eggs and bacon.

Once I'm done I lay 4 plates on the table and wait for Daniel and Hayes to get here.

As in Daniel I'm talking about Daniel Skye, he's the same age as Hayes and makes YouTube videos too. What he mostly does is do covers on vine and his voice is amazing.

Minutes after thinking about the stupidest things ever I hear the door bell ring and I quickly run to go get it.

"Hey Britney!" Hayes says giving me a hug.

"Hi Hayes, how've you been?" I ask him.

"Good, but can we come in?" he says laughing. I didn't realize I was standing in the doorway not letting them in.

I quickly nod and once Hayes walks in I see Daniel walk in right behind him. He looks a bit shy, so I decide to talk to him.

"Your obviously Daniel right?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says smiling.

"I've watched your covers and I've got to admit you have an angelic voice for a 14 year old." he laughs and thanks me.

A few seconds later Cameron walks downstairs and all we do is talk.

Later on we decide to watch a movie and Hayes decides to watch insidious chapter 2.

I've watched this movie plenty of times but I didn't mind because I loved this movie.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out, the time read 2:15 and I had a message from Natalie.

Wanna hang out later today?

I look over my shoulder and saw Cameron eyeballing me.

"Are you going?" he whispers in my ear.

"I'll have to think about it" I say kissing his cheek.

"Alright but before you leave I gotta talk to you about something." He says and I can see his jaw clenching.

"Babe, your mad" I say touching his jaw.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"We'll talk later, let's just finish the movie." He says placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I blush and continue to watch the movie.

-------------------------------

This chapter sucks I'm so sorry I just wrote it like rn and I'm so tired.

There's no school on Monday so ill probably do a surprise update!!

ONLY if I get :

3.10k reads

155 votes

15 comments

okay byeeeee:)

Twitter: @taconashh