First Night Alone

After I ate dinner and washed the dishes, I decide to tell Axel goodnight before bed. But before then, I went into my parents' bedroom to get dressed into my nightwear that I had picked from my closet beforehand. It is a simple black and lacy night slip that went down to just my midthighs. I thought it to be highly sexy and if I wanted to start maneuvering ahead with my plan, this should do just nicely. I close my parents' bedroom door, just incase he were to peep in here. This is to be a surprise that he won't be expecting. I quickly change into the black lace and ruffle my hair a bit to the side. There, all nice and hot like I've just got out of bed. I open the door and head over to where Axel is staying. When I get to the entrance, I see Axel sprawled out on the bed, facing up towards the ceiling. His arms were against the back of his hair, lifting his head up and one leg is slightly pointed upward. To see Axel like this on my bed, is truly a beautiful dream. I knock on my door. "Knock knock." I say, whilst entering. His eyes shifts over to me. "I've come to say goodnight." I tell him, but if he just so happens to grab me and pull me on the bed to do other things, I wouldn't mind. "Goodnight." he responds. Goodnight? Only goodnight? What about with what I'm wearing? Okay, new plan. "You know, if you don't feel comfortable sleeping alone, I can join you if you would like. My room, your room, either is fine." I tell him. "Hmph." he smirks. Hmph? What's hmph? Still no affect, ay? I then decide to leave the room, quickly moving towards my parents' room to grab a pillow. I then return to my room. "Move over. I'm...afraid of the dark." I say, whilst getting ready to lay on the bed. "Afraid of the dark? I thought you knew me." he says, shifting over to the side to let me on. "Yeah, but your powerless." I say, laying against him. I nuzzle my head up on his chest. "Axel..." I mutter into him. I feel an arm being placed around me. "You did this last night too." I say softly. "Oh did I?" he asks. "Mhmm." I mutter. A moment later, I then get pushed over onto my back with Axel hovering over me. I look up into his sparkling emerald-greens. Is he going to kiss me. I want him to kiss me. I want to be able to know what it means to kiss him. My love for Axel is growing impatient within me. If he doesn't make a move. I won't be able to control it much longer. His face leans down slowly, as if he's going to kiss me. "Does...does this mean you like me?" I ask. I wanted to know. Did he like me, to be able to do this? Axel then lifts his head up. "Like? I do not understand the meaning of like. I..am a Nobody, remember?" he responds, all nonchalant and still like. Right. He is a Nobody. Nobodies can't feel, let alone love. He then tries to get up, but I stop him by reaching my hands around his head and pull him down, slamming my lips directly on his, feverishly rummaging my hands through his red spikes. I then push him off of me to the side, so I can jump up from the bed to my feet. I quickly move to my parents' room, closing the door behind me and locking it. I stood there, frozen, my lips tingling from that one kiss. Oh my, I kissed Axel. Another realization hits me. I KISSED AXEL! Suddenly, my phone starts to go off. I grab my phone off the bedside table and check who it is. It was my mom. "Hello?" I answer. "Hi Aine! I just want to let you know that your father and I have just arrived at the beach, but we're too tired from driving, so we've decided to go check in at the hotel here. Everything okay?" she asks. "Yeah, everything's fine." I respond. "Axel still there?" she pries. "Yup." I say. "Well good. I hope you two get along nicely! He seems like a good man." she exclaims. If only she knew... "Well anyway, I'm gonna get off here and go to bed. Talk to you soon! Love you, bye!" she says. "Love you too, bye!" I say, before hanging up. This is going to be an interesting week. I decide on texting Emiri and Saaya and telling them the situation, so maybe they can give me advice on how not to be awkward.