A Place To Stay

I won? I WON! How exciting! My real first one on one match with me winning. Also, my first match with Axel. Speaking of which, I glance at him on the opposite side of where I was. He was hunched over on one knee. I walk towards him. "So..? Is it a deal? I won and now you have to help me and my friends get back to my world, okay?" I tell him, taking out a hand to help him stand up. He looks up at me and shows off half a grin. "Yeah, I guess so. You did win fair and square." he says, taking my hand and I pull him up. I return the smile and turn to face my two friends, who were still sitting upon the benches. "You here that? We might actually get to go home!" I shout out to them. They both jump up excitedly and cheer. I turn my glance back to Axel. "Thank you." I greet him, in a soft voice. He just nods his head in agreement. "Well, well. What's this? Did you skip work to play without us?" I hear a familiar voice come from the left of us. I take a glance in the direction of the voice. Roxas and Xion were headed towards us. "Nah. I just had some things to take care of." Axel says, shrugging his shoulders. Roxas notices me. "Hey! You have a keyblade too?" he asks in a state of shock. I nod my head and lift my keyblade to show. "That's cool! In a way, you're sort of like us. I'm Roxas and this is Xion." he says, pointing to himself, the Nobody of Sora, and to the girl beside him, the memories of Kairi. Although, I already knew who they were. "Hi." Xion greets. Saaya and Emiri then comes up to join us. "Hi! I'm Aine and this is Saaya and Emiri. Nice to meet you!" I say, introducing everyone. "So, are you guys part of the Organization?" Xion asks us. "Not exactly. We're just passing by." I explain. "Oh, so then you're not from around here." Roxas says. I nod my head. "We're here visiting this old friend of ours." I say, pointing to Axel. Axel then shifts his gaze at me, with an eyebrow raised. I respond to his confusing stare by sharing a wide grin towards him. "Yep, we're old friends, I tell ya." he says, whilst putting an arm around my shoulders. This sends chills up and down my spine. "Speaking of which, you guys don't have a place to stay, do you?" Roxas asks. I shake my head. Of course not. We weren't planning to stay that long. "Well, what if you come stay for a while at the Organization?" Roxas asks. I look to Saaya and Emiri, whom looks just confused as I am. I look up to Axel. "I suppose I can talk to my boss and see what we can do for you." Axel states, puzzled. Okay. I know as much as Axel knows that Xemnas is never going to let us stay over at the Organization. One, we're not Nobodies. Two, they're the bad guys... basically. And three, it's just a bad idea. Me? Staying with Axel again? Something is bound to happen. I mean sure, I was all over OPERATION: Love Me, but what's that good for if he doesn't remember me? I don't know if I would be able to handle myself this time. "So, will you guys stay?" Xion asks us. I look back at Emiri and Saaya again. They both nod their heads in agreement. I turn my attention to Xion once again. "I guess.." I slowly reply.