Pterodactyl

"What? What's wrong?" I ask my two friends. Saaya grabs my arm and pulls me to the side, away from Axel's hearing. "Why does he look..? Why did you call him..? And are you being..?" she asks me. Even though she didn't finish saying each question, I still know how to answer. "He looks like Axel because he is Axel. I know! Shocking. And yes, I'm being serious. He just came out of nowhere yesterday." I explain. "So he really is?" she repeats again. I give her a real hard look. "Yes, Saaya! Yes." I say again. She looks at him, then back to me, then back at him, then back to me. Saaya is just surprised and astonished as I am because back then, Saaya used to have a crush on Axel back when the game was all new and stuff. Although, it's faded. Her biggest biggest love is that of a ninja turtle. However, I just want to put it out there that I will love Axel more than anyone else ever could. We walk back towards Emiri and Axel. I turn to Emiri. "Surprised?" I ask, whilst grinning. "Is this even possible? Not that I don't believe you, but is this even possible?" she does a swaying motion over to Axel. I nod my head. "Go ahead. Try and talk to him." I tell both girls. "Hi" "Hello." they say simultaneously. Axel bows his head down to the floor and jerks back up. "Helllloo. My name's Axel. Got it memorized?" he says, whilst giving off his infamous smirk and pointing to his temple. "What's your names?" he asks. Saaya steps up to the plate first. "My name's Saaya. Japanese for scabbard. Nice to meet you!" she says. Saaya's name fits her. A scabbard is a protective covering for a sword. In a way, she's sort of protecting over her friends. Emiri steps up next. "My name's Emiri! Japanese for flower. Get that memorized." she throws to him his own words. At that, I let out a chuckle. Her name fits her too because she's so petite and small, but even though, flowers have thorns too. Ah, I love my friends. They were a crazy bunch, but they're my crazy bunch. "Okay! So..since we all got the introductions down, let's do what we came here to do!" I exclaim. Not that I was in a hurry or anything, but I felt eager to show Axel what we do together. The girls nod their heads and take the lead to try and find an empty study room we can use for filming. "So what do you all do again?" Axel asks, as we follow Saaya and Emiri. "We get together and film together." Emiri responds. "We make videos." says Saaya. "Oh do you? What kind?" he further asks. Was he interested? Good. I can finally get started with my plan to woo him. "We make a variety of videos. Anywhere from weird Alien noises to the nitty and gritty of depression. Although, we don't do a whole lot of serious topics. We just goof off and that's that." I further explain. "Well, do you mind if I watch?" he asks. "I don't know, can you?" I tease him. Saaya looks back to us. "Of course he can!" she exclaims. I glance at his expression. It seemed to have soften and he was actually grinning. Awww. He's so adorable when he's happy. I hoped he would stay that way forever. With that, we find an open study room to use. We set up our equipment and get in positions. We've decided to do the Pterodactyl challenge once more, since it was so much fun the last time. Plus, it may help to lighten the mood. Which that, is a good thing. Axel sat in the corner and watched us goof off the whole time. Saaya ended up being disqualified first, again. Which meant more fun for Emiri and I. We were toe to toe in this one. Neither one of us is to give up just yet. 38 Pterodactyls later, I won. It was a good match this time around, indeed. I glance at Axel, still sitting in the corner. His expression this time, turned all out into laughter. Which I couldn't help myself, but laugh too. I was mad at him, but I think I've just forgotten about the whole thing. He's simply just too cute.