The Final Fight

Axel took on Xemnas while I fought Saïx. "Grovel before me!" Saïx commanded. Swinging his claymore at me, I duck down swinging my keyblade only to his stomach. "You're a brave one." Saïx sneers. I jump back distancing myself from him. I notice his eyes were completely going yellow and his claymore, spiking out into what looked like a star. He came at me with full force. I struggle to block  his attacks as his claymore had more spikes than before. I bounce myself off the wall, flipping myself in the air. Saïx follows in pursuit. I block his attack once more. We were now close and face to face. He leans in closer as we were still in the air saying, "All is lost to you..." Saïx said coldly. I quickly front snap kick him in the chest, "Lose this!" I say as I summon, "FIRE!"

Saïx only grunted, "Is that the be-" There is no way I can keep this up, I thought to myself. Out of nowhere, a swarm of diamond like bullets shoot at him along with water pillars coming up from the ground. "Aine, now!" Xigbar alerts me. I get my keyblade ready to make the final strike. I jump in the air, heading straight down for Saïx. I notice my Keyblade starts to light up, but only a little. As it did, I jab my keyblade in the chest of Saïx. "A heart... if I had a heart..." He was soon turning into ashes as his claymore had shattered into pieces. What did he mean by that? I wondered to myself

I quickly turn my gaze, only finding Demyx and Xigbar. Wait...Xigbar? "Wha? What's going on? Why did he-" I was cut off by Demyx saying, "Don't worry, he's on our side! Hurry we gotta defeat Xemnas!"

"Had enough?" Xemnas asks rhetorically. Axel backs up panting with his Chackrams at his sides. Axel, smirking says, "Looks like your right hand man is down." Xemnas turns only to see the shattered pieces of the claymore that belonged to Saïx. Axel hastily throws one of his Chackrams at Xemnas, only cutting his cheek. The Chackram returns to Axel. "You shouldn't look away from your opponent." Xemnas puts a hand to his cheek as he turns back to Axel. Xemnas soon notices before him, Demyx, Xigbar, Emiri,  Saaya, and I, all standing by Axel's side.

Xemnas backs up, "This...This can't be!" He cries out. Axel just chuckles saying, "Oh it can be." Axel tosses both his chackrams in the air, casting a ring of fire around us. "THIS ENDS NOW!" Axel shouts. Demyx strums his sitar, casting out sharp blades of water as Xigbar shoots both of his arrow guns. Xemnas could only dodge so much without getting caught up in Demyx's water blades. Emiri did a back flip, sending out shards of ice from her weapon as Saaya follows in pursuit to slash at him with her samurai swords.

Axel throws his Chackrams once more. Xemnas gets his ethereal blades and slashes at Axel's Chackrams. "All vanity!" Xemnas exclaims! As he did, his black cloak changed to white with intricate black designs. His blades were much redder than before, along with his eyes being a deeper orange. He turns around, soon levitating in the air whilst saying, "Why...don't you vanish." He said ominously.

Beams of dark purple comes from his hands and blades, as he was still levitating in the air. Nothing could stop his dark power. Axel gets his chackrams ready as he was now fighting Xemnas in close combat. "We shall go together!!!" Xemnas shouts as he knocks Axel further in the air. Axel quickly regains himself as he flips himself around. Axel coats his chackrams in fire as he flings them once more. Xemnas backs up. "Come here, I'll make it all stop." Axel said with a smirk. Axel did a spinning back kick clipping Xemnas in the chin. Axel then brings the fury of dancing flames around him saying, "BURN BABY!" He shouts as he set Xemnas ablaze.

Xemnas falls to the ground with a loud thud. "Did we get him?" Demnyx asks. There was an eerie moment of silence. Axel's wall of fire soon depletes away. We all walk over cautiously. "KNEEL BEFORE ME!" We all hear a yell and before we knew it, Xemnas was back on his feet. "THIS IS YOUR END!!!" Xemnas yells as he blows us all away with a gust of force. I sit myself up, noticing my keyblade was glowing like before. Wait? Just like before! I thought to myself.

I got up, readying my keyblade, taking a few steps forward, "No, this is your end." I said coldy. My keyblade shined brighter and I was soon encased in light, floating in the air. What...what is this? I wondered. Xemnas' expression seemed shocked as he looked at the form before him. "This can't be...she is...true of heart!" Xemnas said with shock. I swing my blade, feeling the power of light flow through me. As I did, light beams came from my blade. "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS LIGHT!" Xemnas yells as the beams hit him. He surrounds himself in darkness, heading straight for me.

We soon collide with each other. An explosion of different colors of light, almost like an aurora borealis. Xemnas soon fades away without leaving any ashes behind. I float back down only to see my friends coming to me for a group hug. "Guys!" I said running to them. We all embrace each other. "Aine! You-" before Axel could finish, he starts clutching his chest. Soon Demyx, Zexion, and Xigbar started doing the same. "Zexion! Whats...what's happening!?" Emiri exclaims as she holds him close. "DEMMY!" Saaya yells taking him into her arms. Axel embraces me into a hug as his chest glows. "Axel...Are you dying?" I ask as tears form in my eyes. Axel looks down at his chest and then looks at me once more saying, "No... I'm coming back alive again...we all are." I look at the others and understood what he meant. I look into his eyes again saying, "You're getting your hearts back! All of you!" I squealed. Axel nods his head in response.

The castle's floor soon starts to turn into beautiful stained glass with multiple colors. Axel pushes me back only holding both my hands gently. "I'll see you...soon...we all will..." As he said that, the floor breaks into pieces. Emiri, Saaya, and I fall through. I look to find Xigbar, Demyx, Zexion, and Axel, as we continue, fall through the darkness.