Beginning to End [part one]

Both Saïx and Xemnas attack Axel. Axel jumps in the air and spins around shooting out a burst of flames from his Chackrams at Saïx and Xemnas. Saïx blocked the flames with his claymore and started to swing his claymore at Axel. Axel swiftly dodges by blocking his blows from his claymore with his Chackrams. "You will fall!" Saïx yells. Xemnas appears behind Axel raising his Ethereal Blades about to stab him in the back. I jump to action. "No, no, no, no, you're mine!" Larxene said teasingly as she ready her daggers blocking my path. I look up quickly saying, "Axel, look out!" Axel turns around and blocks Xemnas's blades.

Larxene jumps forward, daggers already in between her fingers. She starts to slash at me like a wild animal. "JUST DIE!!!!" She screams. She slashes at me once more. Her daggers were very close to my face as I block her blades with my key blade. She smirks. I spin myself around and slash at her with my keyblade. She jumps back dodging my attack. I spin my keyblade with one hand. "Testy, testy, I see." Larxene winks. There was a flash of light coming from her daggers. "Gonna give ya a shock to your system!" She throws her daggers at me encased in lightning bolts. I slash with my keyblade making her daggers fall to the ground. I run towards her with my keyblade ready. She shot out lightning from her hands as I dodge them from left to right. "You're light on your feet princess!" Larxene said menacingly.

Larxene retracts her daggers and starts to slash at me once more. This time it was close combat. I slash at her with my keyblade and manage to hit her right side. "Bad mistake!" She screams. She twirls around fast, doing a spinning heel kick. I bend backwards, but as I did I could see Larxene cutting a strand of my hair with her dagger. Whoa, that was close, I thought. I got myself in ready position. I point my keyblade upward. "Water!" I summon, as I did, a powerful wave of water came to my aid. "You should be running..." I said coldly. Larxene's eyes grew wide as the wave of water came near her. There was no chance of her escaping. Soon she was engulfed by the powerful wave.

As the wave washed over Larxene I could see her body. She was limp. I ran over with caution. When I looked over her body she was completely still though why didn't she disappear? I lean in a little closer. Larxene shoots her eyes open and quickly leans up with her daggers ready saying, "YOU'RE DEAD!!!!" Before she could reach me I twirl my keyblade and make my move. I stabbed my keyblade in her chest where her heart should be. She starts to scream maniacally, still trying to reach me with her daggers while she disappeared to ashes. Soon she was gone in an instant.

Axel threw one of his fire filled Chackrams at Saïx and the other at Xemnas. "Face it Axel, it's pointless." Saïx said wielding his claymore.

*Meanwhile*

"You can't possibly take on all three of us." Marluxia hummed. Emiri gets her weapon ready so does Zexion. "You're mine." Emiri said. Marluxia gets his scythe ready. "Prepare to dance in the garden of Eden dear." Marluxia said as rose flower peddles fall to the ground as he swings his scythe. "Ah tsk, tsk you were always my favorite, too bad it has to end this way." Vexen said, readying his shield. Zexion got out his spell book ready to cast spells. Lexaeus gets his massive skyspillter out saying, "I, Lexaeus, will not yield to the frail heart of an infantile coward!" "You talk too much." Zexion said as he casts a lightning spell. The lightning came from the sky traveling down making a big explosion on the ground. Zexion spins around casting shurikens made out of fire.

The fire like shurikens hit Vexen but was blocked by Lexaeus's skyspillter. Zexion closes his book quickly, kneeling down on one knee with one hand touching the ground. "EARTH!" The ground starts to split open as vines were seeping through the cracks. Vexen casts blizzard like snow flakes at the vines as Lexaeus were chopping them. Soon Lexaeus ran towards Zexion. "Let's see how well you do in close com-" before Lexaeus had time to finish, he was already encased in thick ice from head to toe. Zexion walks over to him saying, "I told you...you talk too much." As he finished he lightly taps on the ice encasing Lexaeus. As he did Lexaeus shatters into pieces and he was soon dead.

"You're not gonna defeat me that easily!" Vexen sneers as the vines rots away from him. Zexion ready his spell book once more.

"Ah, dance in the wind my pretty flower." Marluxia hums as he swings his scythe while Emiri dodges his attacks. Emiri does a spinning round house kick followed by a back hand nailing him right in the face. She lands swiftly, twirling her magic wand. Her weapon lights up as she summons a fire spell. As she did, she noticed it was only a poof of disappointment. "What!?" She said as her eyes widen. "Silly girl, I'm immune to all magic." Marluxia said with a wink. He spins around slashing at Emiri once again. Emiri does a back flip in the air dodging his attacks as she extends her weapon into a staff. She lands saying, "Heh, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get."

Marluxia just smiles develiously and rushes straight for her. "YOU SILLY BOY, I TAUGHT YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW!" Vexen shouts as he lashes toward Zexion with his shield. Zexion just smirks, dodging Vexen's attacks. "FIRAGA!" Zexion shouts as he casts the spell from his book. Within an instance Vexen was engulfed in flames. He lets out a blood curdling scream. The only thing left was ashes. "Hmph, too easy." Zexion said as he flips his book closed.

Emiri spins her staff as she blocks the blows from Marluxia's scythe. He slashes at her slicing off a piece of her sleeve from her outfit. Emiri backs up. "What? Cut too close to your stem?" Marluxia giggled. Emiri's eyes flared with anger then she thought, Don't get angry, anger clouds the mind. Taking a deep breath, she spins her staff once more. She moves toward him doing flips. When she was close she swings her staff at his legs, hitting him in the shins, bringing him to the ground. Marluxia falls to the ground giving Emiri the chance to get on top of him pointing her staff at his chest. "Now there is one less weed to deal with." Before Marluxia could say or do anything Emiri had already jabbed him in the chest. All was left were dead rose petals.