Epilogue

Evans POV

Four Months later...

After the scare we had four months ago Elijah's been on bed rest. When we took him to the clinic I was about ready to collapse but Amanda checked him and said it wasn't anything serious.

She told us that it's a common occurrence with beta's first pregnancy's. She gave Eli some new meds and sent us on our way. She did check on the baby or should I say babies before we left. That's right Eli's having twins.

We still don't know the gender of them since they are to curled up so we can't really see. But it doesn't really matter as long as they're healthy.

Though now we have to buy two of everything.

We're currently at the clinic since Eli went into labour about two hours ago. Werewolf pregnancies aren't as long as humans. We're ready to give birth by 5 months.

Eli isn't ready to push so we're waiting. I feel so sorry for him. The contractions are killing him and he's very pale.

"Take it out please!" Elijah cries as another contraction hits. He squeezes Josh's hand as I wipe the sweat of his head. He's much calmer than I was when I was in labour. I was ready to push as soon as we got here  and I was a crying screaming mess.

"I'm sorry honey ." I kiss his forehead and he groans.

"Okay let's see if you're ready to push." Amanda says as she walks into the room and sanitizers her hands. She pulls on a pair of gloves and checks on Eli. It doesn't take her long and she smiles as she removes the gloves.

"You're ready to push." She says happily and we all sigh in relief.

They wheel Eli into the delivery room and both Josh and I follow the nurses so we can scrub in. Scrubbing in doesn't take long and then we're all in the delivery room.

"Okay Eli, it's time to start pushing are you ready?" Amanda asks and Eli glares at her. She just smiles and lifts up the sheet covering his bottom half.

"Okay start pushing." At Amanda's words Eli groans as he pushes. He's squeezing my hand and he moans and groans in pain.

"That's it Eli one more big push and we'll have baby one out."

Eli screams and he pushes and the room is filled with loud cries.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl." Amanda says and my eyes fill with tears as I look at Eli. He's panting and sweats dripping down his face.

Amanda cuts the cord and the nurses take our daughter to clean her up and make sure everything's okay.

"I'm getting ready to push again." Eli says and Amanda nods.

Eli starts pushing again but Amanda stops him.

"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"The baby's in breech. We're going to have perform a C-Section." She says as they start wheeling Eli into the sterilised OR in the conjoining room.

"I'm sorry but you have to wait outside. We can't have you two in the OR." One of the nurses says as she leads us out of the delivery room. Josh's about to argue but I grab his arm. He looks down at me and I shake my head.

"They know what their doing and causing a scene is just going to stress everyone out." I say. He sighs but nods as we leave the room. My mum and Mark stand as soon as we walk into the waiting room.

"What's wrong?" Mum asks as soon as she sees us. Mary is sitting down with a sleeping Nicholas in her arms.

"The baby was in breech. They're going to have to perform an emergency C-Section." Josh says and they both hug us.

"But we have a daughter." I whisper as we pull back and my mum smiles despite the tears in her eyes.

"Oh congratulations honey." She squeezes me and then moves to Josh.

"Do you have a name?" Mary asks and we smile and nod.

"Amelie." I say.

"It's beautiful." Mark says.

It's another hour before Amanda comes out to the waiting room. By then I'm a bag of nerves.

"How is he? How's the baby?" Josh asks and Amanda smiles.

"They're both okay. Elijah's in his room resting. This was a lot for him so his body's going to be exhausted." She says and I sigh in relief and fall into the chair behind me.

"Your son is perfectly healthy and in the nursery with his sister. We just need you to come and sign the paperwork." Amanda says to Josh and he nods.

"Yeah of course. Can I see Elijah first."

"Of course. Right this way." We all follow Amanda to Eli's room. Once there Amanda leaves and we all go in. Eli's fast asleep on the hospital bed. A drip attached to his arm. Josh and I rush over to his bed, careful not to wake him.

"Da!" Nicholas screams. Mary tries to shush him but he continues to cry.

"Nicholas?" Eli's scratchy voice sounds as he opens his eyes.

"Da!" Nicholas fights Mary's hold as he tries to reach Eli. Elijah holds his arms out for our son and Mary places him gently on top of Eli.

"Hey pumpkin." Eli whispers as he holds Nicholas.

"Da you okay?" He asks and Elijah nods and kisses his head.

"I'll go sign the paperwork and be right back." Josh says and we nod. He kisses Eli's head and my cheek before he leaves. Mum and Mary talk to Eli. Crying and kissing him. As well as fussing over him. Nicholas calmed down enough so that we could take him of the bed. We didn't want him accidentally hurting Eli.

After a while Josh comes back with two nurses. Both wheeling in our babies. At the sight of his sibling Nicholas perks up.

"Baby?" He asks and I nod.

The nurses place both babies on Eli's chest and he smiles. Our parents admire their grand babies ,cooing and awing.

"I see babies?" Nicholas asks curiously and I nod.

"But they're very small so no jumping and trying to grab them or you'll hurt them." I warn and he nods with his cute serious little face.

I carry him over to the bed where Eli is holding Amelie and Josh is carrying our son. Nicholas looks at the babies sleeping with big curious eyes.

"I be very good big bwother." He promises and we all aww at my little boy.

"Want me to take him so you can hold your new borns?" Mum asks and I nod.

"I'm hungwy." Nicholas says when he sees a nurse walking in with a custard cup.

"Well let's head up to the pack kitchen and see what we can make." Mary says and all of them head out. The nurse leaves the custard cup down next to Eli's bed and leaves.

"Want to hold him?" Josh asks and I nod. Josh carefully places our son in my arms and my heart warms as he blinks his tired eyes open.

"We still need a name for this little guy." I say as I smile down at him.

"How about Elliott?" Josh asks and Eli smiles and nods.

"Perfect."

"Hi Elliott."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

We've come to the end of Alpha Beta Gamma. I want to thank you all for reading and voting for this book.

There were times I wanted to call it quits and just stop writing. But you guys commenting and being excited about the next chapter kept me motivated so thank you.