Chapter Fifteen

Evans POV

When we get home I take Josh to the kitchen to get some ice for his nose. The swelling has already gone down but it's still bruised and an ugly purple.

Elijah checks Josh's nose while I get some ice from the freezer. I put the cubes on a dish cloth and wrap it up so Josh can hold it against his nose.

"Here." I say as I hand him the ice.

"Thanks baby." He says as he places it on his nose.

"Your nose is fine. It will be good as new by tonight." Elijah says as he steps back from Josh.

"What happened?" Mary asks as she rushes towards us with a panicked look.

"Small ice skating accident." Elijah tells her.

"Ohh my poor baby. Are you okay?" She asks Josh and he nods.

"I'm fine mum." He tells her.

"How did this even happen?" She asks as she fusses over Josh who looks annoyed.

"Slippery ice, I fell." Josh explains vaguely and he removes the ice from his face so he can look at his mother.

"I'm sorry Josh." I say again feeling guilty as he explains what's happened.

"It's okay baby. I already told you that I'm fine and this will be healed by tonight." He says again and I nod. He sighs and stands up and walks up to me and hugs me. I bury my face in his chest and he pulls me closer.

"I still feel bad." I mumble into his chest and he just kisses my head.

"Why don't we have a movie night?" Elijah asks as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist while burying his head in the crook of my neck. Josh moves one hand from around me and places it in Elijah's hair, petting him.

"That sounds like a perfect way to end your date." Mary says and we look at her. She just smiles at us and comes over and kisses Josh's cheek and then leaves the kitchen.

"So, what do you say?" Elijah asks.

"Yeah that sounds nice." I mumble and so we all agree to have a movie night.

We pull away from our hug and Elijah and I  start gathering snacks, cool drinks and all kinds of junk food while Josh heads up to his room so he can shower, change and set up everything for our impromptu movie night.

Once we've gathered all the things we want , Elijah starts getting the popcorn ready.

"Evan, love, why don't you take all that up to Josh's room and then take a shower. You must be cold after falling on the ice so many times." He says worriedly and so I agree. I walk up to him and kiss him full on the lips and he freezes. I gather all the snacks and start heading to Josh's bedroom. I'm almost to the bedroom when what I did hits me. I kissed Elijah. We've never kissed like that before. Sure we share small head kisses and cheek kisses but we've never kissed on the lips.

My face heats up so much that I can actually feel the warmth radiating from them. I quickly rush up to Josh's bedroom and dump all the stuff on the bed before sprinting off to my own bedroom.

Oh goddess! What have I done? I kissed him. He didn't even say anything. Was I a good kisser? Of course I'm not , I've never kissed anyone before. He must of been grossed out that I kissed him like that oh no.

A knock on my door brings me out of my internal panic.

"Evan, can I please come in love?" Elijah's voice sounds and I freeze. I gulp before walking up to the bedroom door and opening it. Elijah stands there nervously and looks up when I step out from behind the door.

"Hi." I whisper and he smiles at me gently.

"Hey."

"I'm sorry." I whisper out again and he looks at me confused.

"What? Why?" He asks and I feel myself blush again.

"I k-kissed you." I say looking down and I hear him chuckle.

"Why would you be sorry about that. I enjoyed it." He says and I look up to see him beaming down at me.

"You did?" I ask and he nods as he walks into my bedroom. I turn around to face him and close the door behind me.

"Of course I did." He whispers huskily as he walks up to me, in the middle of the room, and I don't move. He stops when he's just a breath away and he slowly lifts his hand and cups my cheek. His thumb gently brushes against my warm cheek.

"Although, it wasn't quite long enough. I think we should do it again." He breaths out as he bring his face closer so that our noses touch. He brushes his nose gently against mine and I close my eyes.

"Do it." I say quietly , just above a whisper and that's all it takes for his lips to press against mine. I moan at the contact and lean my body against his. His free hand wraps around my waist pulling me flush against him as I wrap my hands around his shoulders. I slip one of my hands into his hair and tangle my fingers in it. The slow kiss turns slightly rough but it still feels warm and delicate.

Elijah groans as I tug on his hair slightly. My chest is warm and I feel so good but sadly all good things must come to end and the lack of oxygen becomes to much so we have to pull apart. We both pant as we look at each other and a small smile sits on Elijah's flushed face.

"That was quiet the show."