Chapter Twenty-One

Evans POV

The next two weeks we spent together healing and trying to find out who set off the bomb. So far we have two possible suspects but we don't want to rush into anything and scare off the culprits. We think this is also linked to the witch who was here a few weeks back because this can't be a coincidence.

Thankfully, school is closed for the July holidays so we haven't missed anything important.

On a happier note, I can finally walk around without my stitches threatening to rip open. Amanda said they would dissolve on their own. My wound is also almost completely healed, thank you werewolf healing. Josh's arm is completely healed and the cut on the back of his leg is also almost gone. Right now it's just an angry red colour. Elijah's burns are still healing but they can now be exposed to air and don't have to be constantly wrapped and bandaged.

I'm currently in my room packing. Last week Wednesday  Mark said that the Alpha suite was ready and that the three of us could move in now. The Alpha suite is an average size house that is passed down to an alpha after he or she finds their mates.

So, we're currently moving all our things to the Alpha suite.

"Hey baby, anymore boxes for me to take down for you?" Josh asks as he walks into my now empty bedroom. The only thing left in the room is my bed. We're not taking any of our beds to the new house because we bought a bigger one.

"Nothing else." I tell him as I walk up to him and he nods, wrapping his arm around my waist and kisses my head.

"Ready to go then?" He asks and I nod giving my room one last look before we walk downstairs.

"Oh, I'm going to miss having you boys here in the pack house." My mum says, looking at the three of us fondly.

"We'll miss you too mum but we won't be that far away." I tell her before giving her a hug.

"Don't make me cry." She pouts after hugging me.

"We'll meet you boys at the Alpha suite." Mark says as he comes down the stairs. Our parents are coming over to help us unpack and set the house up. Mila's also going to come over to help but she will come with my mum after she's done at the clinic with Amanda. She has her last check up today. Her cast has  been removed and she up and about again. The check up is to just make sure everything is all right.

We all head out and straight to the Alpha suite. The house is smack dab in the middle of our territory. So the drive doesn't take too long, 15 minutes at most. There are a lot of other houses surrounding the Alpha suite. Lots of families and newly mated couples who want privacy or who are just starting a family. The pack house is right at the front of our territory.

As we pull up the driveway of the Alpha suite, Elijah squeals and I smile at him.

"I didn't know you were so excited to move." I chuckle and he blushes slightly.

"Yeah sorry. It's just this is going to our home. I haven't really had a home. I have my parents house but you guys know that's never been my home so this is literally my first home. I've always felt a little lonely. I'm just so happy that I get to have this with you two. My best friends , my mates." He admits and I hug him. Even though we're at an awkward angle, I still hug him tightly.

"I'm so happy that we're together Eli. You don't know how much you mean to me, to us. I promise to try my hardest to make sure you never feel alone ever again." I whisper and I feel him smile into my shoulder.

"Thanks love." He whispers and I give him a small kiss before pulling away.

Josh is staring at the both of us all dopey and I blush.

"Lets get out , your parents are already here." I say and we all get out of the car.

"Ready to go in?" Mark asks as he dangles the keys and I nod eagerly. Mark hands the keys to Josh and pats his back proudly. Josh smiles at his father and then looks towards the house. He walks up the front steps and to the front door. Josh opens the door and looks back at us.

"Come on." He sticks his hands out for us and we each grab one hand and then walk in. The house isn't very big but it's just perfect for us. The wooden floors are bright and glossy and the walls are painted a light grey. Our furniture is already in the lounge. We just have to position it how we like and where we want. I let go of Josh's hand and walk further into the house and to the kitchen.

It's a beautiful open plan kitchen with an island in the middle. The dinning room has a table and 6 chairs pushed up against the wall.

"Baby!" Josh shouts.

"Yes!" I shout back.

"We're going upstairs to see the bedrooms." He says and so I leave the kitchen and walk down the passage way and see both Elijah and Josh waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Let's go!" Elijah says excitedly and grabs my hand, as soon as I'm within arms reach, and starts pulling both Josh and I upstairs.

"Elijah slow down!" Josh chuckles at our excited mate who pays him no heed. Elijah pulls us into the first room on the right and squeals happily before letting go of our hands and jumping on to the huge ass bed in front of us.

"It's soooo softtt." Elijah's moans as he rolls around on the mattress.

"At least let us dress the bed before you dose off." I say as I walk up to him and grab both his hands to pull him up into a sitting position.

"Let's go get all the boxes out of the car." Josh says to us and we agree before heading downstairs.