Chapter Twenty-Six

Evan POV

Once Mark, my mum and Mila get back everyone gets showered and we gather in the lounge for late night tea.

"This is nice." I say as I sigh and cuddle closer to my mates. Mila is laying down on her pull out sofa bed and Caden sits next to her, gently rubbing her ankle, and she smiles meekly but blushes.

"We're going to turn in for the night." Mark says and both he and Mary stand up. They bid everyone a goodnight and head to their room. My mum calls it a night as well and heads upstairs. So it's just us, Caden and Mila.

"You want to go to bed baby?" Josh whispers against my ear and I shiver. I feel Josh smile against my ear and he kisses it. I feel Elijah move against my back and his arms wrap around my waist as he rubs his face agains the nape of my neck. He runs his nose along my neck gently, placing gentle kisses along my neck as he trails up and down slowly.

When Josh sees Elijah kissing me, he moves his left hand off of my thigh and threads it through Elijah's hair. Eli let's out a small moan just under my ear and my body heats up. Tingles shoot up my spine making me feels buzzed.

"No, nope!" Caden shouts and we all pull apart. My cheeks flush and I feel my face burn in embarrassment. Elijah wiggles behind me and I turn around to see if he's okay. When I look at his face I have to hold back my laughter because of how red his face is. Its actually quite concerning how red he is.

"Really Caden?!" Josh groans as he pulls both of us closer to him and buries his face in the crook of my neck and groans again.

"If you want to do that.." he points at our flushed forms with a disgusted look.

"Do it in your bedroom away from me." He grimaces and I hear Mila giggle at her mates expression.

"This is my house, you know." Josh says as he looks up at Caden.

"Yeah and I don't care. You are not fucking your mates in front of me." Caden groans as he scowls at an amused Josh.

"You've walked in on me fucking people before. Many times." Josh says and I pull back from him.

"What!?" Elijah and ask, shocked, and Josh freezes while Caden's eyes widen.

"You didn't know?" Josh whispers out confused as he looks at us.

"Y-You've slept with other people?" I stutter out and he looks at us confused and slightly nervous.

"During my ruts, yeah. I thought you two knew. All alpha's do it." He says and I know what he's saying is true. I know most alpha's have sex before they find their mates. It's a very common thing . Alphas start their ruts at 15. That's when most of them lose their virginity. 

It just never occurred to me that Josh would have slept with someone. Let alone more that one person. We've never seen him with girls before. During his ruts he would stay at home and wouldn't want see either of us and we respected that. We never spoke about what he did during his ruts but I never really thought he slept with anyone.

"You never told us." Elijah whispers out and he tightens his arms around me.

"I never thought it mattered. You guys know what alphas do during their ruts so I just assumed you guys knew." He says anxiously and I know his right. But it still hurts. Alpha ruts are just animalistic sexual need. Unlike like an omegas heat alphas Ruts need sexual intercourse to be sated where as an omega just needs release.

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry that I never told you guys. I never discussed it with you two because I could hardly remember what happened and I knew that you guys know about ruts. I should have told you. I realise that now."  He apologises.

"It's okay Josh. You didn't do anything wrong. It's a perfectly normal thing .We know what alphas do during ruts. Its just...we never thought you would , you know." Elijah says with a forced smile and I know how he feels because that's exactly how I feel.

"Have you slept with anyone?" Mila's voice distracts us and we all turn to towards her and Caden.  He looks down at her nervously and nods.

"Oh." She whispers out and Caden starts apologising just like Josh did.

"It's okay." She says, looking down at her lap.

"All of this happened before we found out we were mates. I would never sleep with anyone that isn't you two now." Josh explains and I can hear the fear in his voice.

"We know that Josh. I love you and I know you would never cheat on us. You're loyal to a fucking fault. It just hurts to know you've slept with others before us." I shrug and Josh looks at me wide eyed and his mouth agape.

"What?" I ask, confused by his reaction, and he just blinks at me.

"Josh!" I call out as I gently shake him.

"You love me?" He whispers out and I blush when I realise what I said.

Josh's face splits into a huge grin before his tackling me down onto the sofa. I giggle as he starts planting kisses all over my face.

"Say it again!" He demands and I blush harder and shake my head.

"Please!" He whines and I shake my head no again.

"Why not?" He pouts.

"You didn't say it back?" I mumble but he still hears me. 

"Aww baby of course I love you. You're half my heart." He says with a dopey smile and kisses my forehead.

"The other half is Elijah." He says and looks up at Elijah who's been sitting quietly in the corner looking at us. When Josh says his name he looks up at us wide eyed.

"What?" He asks.

"You're the other half of my heart. I love you." Josh smiles as he sits up. I sit up as well just as Josh pulls Elijah over both our laps.

"I though you two forgot about me." He whispers slowly and my heart drops.

"Never! I never meant to do that Eli. How could I ever forget you. I love you so much. You're literally apart of me. We share a soul. How could I not love you." I say as tears prick my eyes. Elijah blushes brightly and smiles shyly up at us.

"I love you both so much. I've loved you both before we even found out we were mates. How I loved you back then was different but that love evolved and now I can't imagine waking up and not seeing you both next to me." He says sweetly.

The tears flow down my cheeks at his words and both Josh and I place kisses all over him. He tries to push us away while he laughs but he fails miserably.

We were so caught up in our little love bubble we didn't even notice that Mila and Caden had left.

ALPHA, BETA, GAMMAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara