Chapter Thirty

Evans POV

"Okay." I whisper out and they both look at me.

"Are you sure?" Elijah asks softly as he crawls onto the bed and sits next me. I nod and I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"Then we'll mate." Josh says as he nuzzles me.

"But um.." I start but trail off when they both look at me.

"But?" Josh asks gently.

"Can we do it now?" I ask and they both immediately nod.

"Okay th-." I'm cut off as Josh pulls me up against him and starts kissing down my neck. Okay so we're starting. Cool.

My back still feels cold so I pull away from Josh to look at Elijah.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Eli come on now, what wrong?" I groan.

"Can I go first?" He asks shyly and I tilt my head at him. Josh just pulls me back against his chest and I can feel him smiling against my neck.

"He wants to fuck you first baby." He whispers against my ear and I shiver. I look at Eli and I nod. He smiles before coming up to me and kissing me. I moan into the kiss as I feel Josh run his hands along my sides.

I sit up slowly and gently push Eli down onto the bed before I climb on top of him. I feel his hard on against mine. I start slowly grinding down against him and he groans against my lips. I pull my lips away from him as I hear the drawer open.

"Found it!" Josh says happily as he climbs back up onto the bed with a bottle of lube. When did he get that? You know what, right now, I don't even care.

"We don't need that." I say as I grind down harder on Eli and we both moan.

Josh drops the lube onto the bed and places himself behind me. He's hands slid up my sides and he pulls of my t-shirt. Our grinding is now at an aggressive pace and I'm panting. I lean back against Josh and pull at his clothes.

"Off!" I say breathlessly and he chuckles. Josh strips him self down. Till his stark naked and then he starts with us.

He picks me up of Eli and we both whine at the loss of contact. Josh pulls off my pants and I shiver as the cool air hits my hard dick. I can feel slick dripping down my thighs and I quickly sit up. Eli's already naked. He looks at me and I smirk.  My head feels a little fuzzy but I don't worry about it since I know it's my heat. The medication only takes away the pain and the constant heat, nothing else. I'm still leaking and things are still fuzzy.

"Take me please!" I moan out and I lose control of my self a little.

The next thing I now I'm sandwich between Josh and Eli. Josh is fucking Eli while I bounce on his dick. Fucking heat. I curse.

I can feel my tummy tighten.

"Cumming!" I gasp and I feel two sets of fangs sink into my neck. I feel my body convulse as I cum. My eyes roll into the back of my head and I pass out.

-

When I wake up, I feel warm and there's a pleasant ache in my lower back. I snuggle further into the warmth surrounding me.

"You okay baby?" I hear Josh's groggy voice ask and I feel his arms tightening around me.

"Yeah, I'm good." I say and I feel his chest vibrate as he hums. I reach out for Eli but I can't feel him.

"Eli." I call and his sleepy self pops up from behind Josh. His eyes are still closed and I smile as he falls back down against his pillow and let's out a small mellow. His arms are wrapped, tightly, around Josh's waist and his face is pressed up against Josh's back.

"Go back to sleep baby. Your heats going to come back in full force soon, you're going to need as much rest as you can get before that." He says and I nod and slowly nod off.

The next time I wake up it's because my body's on fire and my tummy's twisting.

"Josh, Eli!" I gasp out as I kick off the blanket covering me.

"Josh!!!" I whine loudly as the bedroom door slams open.

"Please make it stop." I moan in pain and Josh walks over to the bed.

"Eli!" I cry when I see him enter the room.

"Do you need water?" Josh asks as he wipes my sweaty forehead.

"Or an ice pack?" Eli continues as he climbs onto the bed next to me.

"No, I need you both to fuck me." I groan out as I clench the bedsheets.  They both look at each other as I wither on the bed. Once an omega finds their mate their heat becomes like a rut. The need to be filled by their alpha causes actual physical pain. It only stops if their mate is in them providing release.

"Okay baby we will but Amanda said you should take a cool shower or bath when your heat starts up again. Before we can mate again you need to bath and eat." Josh explains and I feel tears pool in my eyes.

"You don't want to mate with me?" I ask sadly as insecurity fills me. I know that's not the reason but my mind just pushes that rational part of me away as it fills me with insecurities.

"No, of I course I do. It's just we have to do what the doctor said so you're safe during your heat."  He explains.

"Eli will you mate with me?" I ask sadly and I know I sound pathetic.

"Of course love. But Josh is right we have to take care of you first." He explains and I gasp as another wave of heat washes over me.

"Okay, but let's do it quickly."