Author's Note

Hisako Fuyu Uchiha has been with me for over ten years. Her character has given me strength, courage, and humility for a long time. She reminds me to always think before I speak and to always remember others' feelings and emotions. She has helped me to become a better daughter, sister, wife, mother, and friend. I hope that she can also help you find your true light in the dark as well.

She is one of my most prized creations as an author and I am honored that I can share her story with all of you

Early Reader Review: "Fun and Engaging, read it and felt like it was a lost episode of Naruto!"

"So well written and reads more like a novel, and less like a fanfiction!" 

I'll be adding a chapter to this story every week (like a T.V. show) every Friday at 9PM MST.

EDIT 1/31/23: I have decided that I will be changing Seanne's name to Hisako (久子) Fuyu Uchiha. Hisako means Long Living Child. This was a difficult decision considering her old name has been with her for so many years and a good friend of mine created the name for me out of one of my favorite names from years ago, Roseanne. I loved the name Seanne because it was unique and different and I was never one to go with the majority. But, given that I want this book to be as authentic as possible, I decided that I needed to edit her name to give her a Japanese name. But, the name was also specifically chosen for a very specific reason. One that all of you lovely fans will find out in a later book of hers so keep reading!!

Please enjoy Hisako's first (but not last) story. The Untold Story. And here's a picture of Hisako during the Shippuden series for you all to enjoy as well!

Sidenote: my artist ( Winda_Chu [fiverr] )and I will continue to roll out new pictures of Hisako for everyone :)