But he wouldn't be doing that before speaking to jimin for once , he just wanted to know what went so wrong that jimin started hated him to a point , he no longer wanted to see his face .

" suga hyung where are you going ? " minji asked when he saw yoongi leave .

" i- I'll be back I've got something to do " he replied half heartedly.

Jimin couldn't take it , he knew why yoongi was leaving.

Instead he got up and walked towards yoongi .

When he was near him he wishpered " you don't have to leave... I'll go " . With that jimin left the cafe.

Only to cry his heart out sitting alone on the bench outside the cafe as the cold wind made his limbs feel numb. But ... It wasn't enough to numb his aching heart. As he continued to cry clutching his chest but the pain never stopped.

3 days later

" hyung i missed you so much " jimin cried out as he hugged namjoon.

" I'm sorry jimin i couldn't come sooner , i was stuck there , we still have so much work left but i couldn't stop myself from coming back when i heard you were sick " namjoon and jin had been out of town since last few weeks as they were working on opening a new branch of their restaurant.

" I'm sorry jin couldn't make it but he said he'll be back in just 2 days ".

Jimin pouted " does he not miss me ? " jimin asked .

" of course he does jiminie and he was going to come with me today but someone messed up their work and jin had to stay and resolve everything and you should've seen him, he was so mad at the worker because he couldn't come to see you , he literally started cussing him out he was so frustrated that he couldn't see his baby , he is worried sick for you jimin " namjoon chuckled remembering how jin stomped his feet and whinnied because he wanted to come and meet jimin .

" are you going to work ? " namjoon asked looking at jimin's clothes.

" yes " jimin answered shyly.

" let's go then I'll drop you off " . namjoon said taking jimin's hand in his .

" no hyung , you don't have to I'll go drop him ". Jungkook countered.

" jimin , tell him you want to go with hyung " namjoon ordered proudly knowing well that jimin will choose him.

Jungkook shiged in defeat even before jimin could say anything.

" alright alright , jimin here's your lunch and here are your suppliments eat them on time " jungkook said handing him his lunch bag .

Namjoon watched them in adoration, he was so proud of both of them . Jungkook was really serious about jimin , the way he cares for him showed how much jungkook loved jimin.

" shall we go ? " namjoon asked jokingly breaking their love stare .

" ah-yeah yeah goodbye " jungkook waved them off .

The day at work was same for jimin , he left during lunch break again and now in no time it was time to leave as his shift was over .