Boy's Life of Despair (Part 13, Class Trial)

[Truth Bullet List for Trial 2.]

"Monokuma File #2"
"The victim was Yasuhiro Hagakure. The time of death is estimated to be around 11:00 pm. The body had been discovered in the library on the second floor. The cause of death had been blood loss. There is one deep wound on his stomach, and a number of small bruises on his legs." 

"State of body."
Yasuhiro's body was positioned face down into his own blood. A position that would be unattainable without direct interference to do so. 

"Unknown weapon."
Despite the wound made into Hiro, there had been no weapons anywhere near the crime scene. 

"Unusual blood smear."
Near where the body had been found, a portion of Hiro's blood was smeared across the floor. 

"Mondo's account."
During when the death had occurred Mondo was upstairs exercising in the boy's locker room. He insists that there had been no one else was with him.

"Damaged wall."
The wound on Hiro's stomach, and the hole that mysterious appeared in the library wall were equal in size. The reason for it appearing is unknown. 

"Genocide Jack case file."
Suspected victims of Genocide Jack were all killed in the same way and mounted to a nearby wall with scissors. The word "bloodlust" was found at the scene of each crime, written in blood. And all victims were killed by scissors. Profiling indicates the killer is likely a student suffering from a split personality.

"Leon's account."
Yasuhiro was always a blunter and more forgetful individual. But was known to be one for panicking. Leon claims that Yasuhiro would never willingly follow anyone, and he'd most likely was upstairs for his own purposes. 

"Shattered crystal ball."
In the middle of the hallway, one of Hiro's crystal balls were found destroyed and shattered. 

"Trail of blood."
From the set of stairs near the locker rooms, following all the way to the library there had been a trail of blood. Although it wasn't large enough to be easily noticed, there was a quite a bit of blood across the border on the floor and wall.

"Celeste's account."
Right before "nighttime," Chihiro was spotted leaving the warehouse. It seems she was stuffing some blue exercise clothes into a duffel bag. Presumably she was on her way to exercise, however it wasn't confirmed whether she did or not. 

"Peroxide and hairdryer missing."
When investigating the warehouse, on top of exercise clothes that were taken by Chihiro. There were also hydrogen peroxide chemicals along with a hairdryer that were taken by an unknown person. 

"Taka's account."
Chihiro, Toko were both incredibly late and had broken the "nighttime," rule that was instated. Byakuya was late but had arrived at the dorms much earlier than the others. While Mondo was exercising and had asked Taka's permission to do so. 

"Hall monitor."
Taka has been on duty patrolling and watching the living quarters. He had regularly gone over to both the warehouse and bathhouse to expand his area to maximize his efforts. 

The elevator had stopped, and the students anxiously walked out one after another. Right as Makoto left the elevator and they all were piled up in one spot, Monokuma popped up from nowhere to greet them joyfully.

"Hey, hey! Guess what?" He eagerly exclaimed. "The entire courtroom got a new look! Keeping things fresh makes for the best experience. Ain't it really eye-pleasing? Whatcha think? C'mon tell me!"

The courtroom now had a more lavish and calming design to it. With checkerboard walling patterns and other stunning patterns carved out into the wall pillars. Along with this there were red curtains and tying it all together was candles attached to the wall for show.