Boy's Life of Despair (Part 16, Class Trial)

...I am the culprit!" Taka threw his fist down on the podium, all while continuing to cry. 

"W-What the crap...!?" Leon had a look of both shock and anger. "YOU'RE the murderer!" 

"So, it appears the murderer admitted it themselves." Byakuya remarked.

"W-What do you mean Taka!?" Mondo growled. "You're not the murderer...I told you this." 

"I...I can't lie to anyone....no more...!" Taka tried to wipe away the constant stream of tears. "I am sorry...!" 

"Really suspicious." Byakuya shook his head. "It seems there had been a person who knew all along the truth. But had convinced the culprit overwise that it was wrong." 

"Y-You son of a bitch!" Mondo snapped back furiously. "He's *NOT* the mother-fuckin' murderer! Get that through your fuckin' head!" 

"Oh my..." Genocide Jill blushed creepily. "And he was the killer all along...Boy on boy action! I-I never thought how good it'd be...! Oops I accidentally said it!"

"That's actually so sick to call it that." Junko glared daggers at Genocide Jill. 

"But this all is such an overwhelming confession. Taka, this is something unbecoming of you. There must be something we have overlooked." Sakura disappointingly frowned. "Why? And how could you have killed anyone!? He is not someone who'd murder in cold blood!" 

"This is quite unexpected, you're right." Celeste sighed. "But he is undoubtably the murderer. Makoto did explain it best. Only he could've had access to not only the upstairs but had every chance to do so without being noticed at all. Besides, is it really unusual to say he hadn't gone upstairs to investigate where the others had gone? And no others had the ability to avoid Taka, of course other than Taka who'd have no one to avoid." 

"You're all fuckin' insane!" Mondo clenched his fists. "If you're all so smart then tell me something. C'mon wise guy! Tell me how the fuck he could've killed Hiro, huh!?" 

"Then let's answer that assertion." Kyoko spoke up. "We should discuss how exactly Taka would've caused his death. After all, we have yet to discuss how the culprit murdered him." 

"How exactly could he have murdered him?" Celeste brought it up. "If I am not to be mistaken, there had been no marks on Hiro that we have not already uncovered." Kyoko immediately responded.

"I assure, although unusual there was a specific action that was done, which later caused his death." Kyoko explained to everyone. "Now then, think back to how the body was. Something that we never discussed that only the person who was right next to the body could've done." 

"Alrighty you all fuckin' smartasses!" Mondo slammed his fists down into the podium. "TELL ME! TELL ME HOW HE COULD'VE FUCKIN' KILLED HIM!"  

Makoto didn't want to believe this either. The weight of having to decide that Taka was the killer or not. But he knew he had to. Because it was now clear without a shadow of doubt that he was the murderer...and now he had to fill in the rest of the gaps. Makoto knew he had to discuss how exactly Taka could've killed Hiro! 

[Non-Stop Debate]

"State of body."

"Unknown weapon."

"Damaged wall."

"This will be vital to understanding the case." Kyoko claimed. "Ignoring this will only leave a wide gap in this case."

"In other words." Celeste simplified her claim. "This will help make sure everyone understands what happened."

"This is kinda unfair!" Leon rolled his eyes. "We're beating a dead horse...! He confessed!"