Chapter 31

Six years later.....

"Steve." You moaned as Steve kissed down your body, "Let me sleep." You tried pushing him away.

"Come on, princess. I need you." Steve whispered against your shoulder.

"No." You whined, pulling the blanket over your head but Steve shoved it out of your reach. You huffed and turned, seeing his pouty face. You sighed and wrapped your arms around his neck, "Come here." You said and kissed him hard. No matter how much he fucked you last night you couldn't resist the pouty face he made and always gave in.

Steve swiftly removed your shirt and threw it away and took your nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it like a starved man. "How long do we have?" He asked.

"Fifteen minutes." You panted. "You'll have to be quick."

Steve groaned, "Fine then." He said and thrusted in your wet channel.

God, Steve." You screamed as he started moving in and out. "Harder, please."

"Yes, ma'am." He groaned and thrusted harder, "Fuck. How can you still be so fucking tight."

"I'm close, Steve. Please." You whimpered.

"Hold on, princess. You'll come with me." Steve ordered.

"Steve. I-I can't." You said, "Please, let me cum."

"No. You have to hold on, princess." Steve grunted. "Just a little longer. You can do it." You moaned and pulled Steve down to kiss him. "Let go, princess. Coat me." He whispered in your ear.

"Steve." You screamed as you came around him and felt him cuming inside you. You whimpered as he pulled out of you and then cleaned you and gave you his shirt as he pulled on some sweatpants. "We still have five minutes." You said as he shifted closer to you, covering you both with blankets.

Five minutes, huh?" Steve said. Just then the door flew open and your four year old jumped on the bed.

"Good morning, mama. Good morning, dada." Sarah said as she pushed her way between you two.

"Hey there, babygirl." Steve said. "You sleep well?"

"Yes." She said. "I hungry, mama."

"Sure, sweetie. I'll make something." You said and went to get up but Steve stopped you.

"No. First cuddles and then breakfast." Steve said as you moved back and put a hand around Sarah.

"Okay, dada." Sarah said and cuddled her father while holding onto your pinky finger. Soon enough she fell asleep along with Steve. You kissed both of them and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Halfway through breakfast, Steve came down with a sleepy Sarah in his arms. "Hey, whatcha making?" He asked.

Sandwiches." You said and began chopping cabbage.

"Go sit. I'll make it." Steve said, pecking your lips as he took your place.

"My favourite?" You asked.

"Yes, your favourite." Steve said. "Hey, babygirl. You wanna make a sandwich for mama?"

"Yes." She hopped her way in the kitchen and held her hands up for her father, "Up, dada." She said and Steve picked her up and put her on the counter.

"Okay. Let's make some sandwich and start the day." Steve said.

You wrapped your arms around Steve as you watched him and Sarah make a sandwich, "I'm pregnant again." You said.

"What?" Steve turned to look at you.

You giggled, "I'm pregnant."

Steve's smile grew, "Really?"

Yes." You said.

"God, princess." He leaned down and kissed you.

"Ew. Dada." Sarah squealed, making Steve pull away.

"Babygirl. You are going to be a big sister." Steve told her.

"Big sister?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah. Mama has a baby in her belly." He said.

"I'm gonna be a big sister?!" She asked.

"Yes." You said.

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"We don't know yet." Steve said, "But we'll find out soon."

"Wow." She said, "Is it in here?" She said, touching your stomach.

"Yes, sweetie." You said.

"This is so NICE." She squealed.

"Come here, babygirl." Steve said and hugged you both.

"Happy?" You asked him.

"Very." Steve said. He was indeed happy. He had everything he wanted. His family safe and secure in his arms. His life was going well. He had his happily ever after.