Chapter 4

Steve's POV

"Hey, Buck. Good morning." I said, sitting down at the dinning table.

"Good morning to you too." He said grumpily.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sam threw ice water on me again." Bucky said. "He does it one more time and I will shoot him dead. And don't try to stop me."

"Buck..." I said.

"No, he has already done it two times." He said.

"Who's done what?" I heard Y/N behind me.

"Hey, Y/N." I said. "Come sit, breakfast will be here soon."

Y/N sat down next to me and gave me a smile. "Good morning." She said.

"Good morning." I said. "Oh. I forgot. Y/N this is Bucky. My best friend since we were kids."

"Hi, Bucky nice to meet you." She said with a smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Y/L/N." He said.

"Oh please. Call me Y/N." Y/N said.

"Okay, Y/N." Bucky said. Y/N smiled at him. She was about to open her mouth, but Bucky's phone started to ring. "I'll be right back." Bucky said and went to talk on the phone.

"So where are we going, tonight?" Y/N asked.

"You'll see." I said.

"What should I wear then?" She said.

I thought about a second, "Wear something fancy."

"Oh, I didn't pack anything fancy." She said.

"It's fine. I'll call a friend of mine. She will help you." I said.

She nodded, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Bucky came back and whispered something in my ear, "Something has come up. You have breakfast. I'll be back soon." I said to Y/N.

"It's fine. I can wait." She said.

"It will be long till I come back. Have your breakfast. Okay?" I said.

Y/N nodded, "Fine." She said.

"I'll be back soon." I said and went to my office with Bucky. Sam was already waiting in there. "Hey, Sam." I greeted him.

"Hey, man." Sam said. "Hey, Buck. How you doin'?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Planning your murder." Bucky responded.

"Guys, focus. Sam you said you had information." I said, trying to erase the tension between them.

"Yeah." Sam said. "I got information about Rumlow. He was seen in the city by one of our men. He contacted me yesterday and told me."

"What's he doing here?" I asked.

"I also did some research. He's working for Pierce." Sam said.

"Pierce? I thought he was dead." Bucky said.

"Well that's what I found." Sam said. "I didn't find anything about Pierce though."

"It's okay. Just make sure he won't know about Y/N staying here with us." I said.

"Yeah." Both Sam and Bucky said in unison.

"Is that all?" I said.

"For now."

"Okay. Tell me if you find anything else. Now let's have some breakfast. I'm hungry." I said and got up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

After breakfast Steve had contacted his friend, Natasha to help you for a dress. You and Steve were sitting in the living room for her to come.

"Hey. Steve. Sorry I'm late." You heard a feminine voice.

Turning around you saw a red headed girl walking your way. She was looking gorgeous in that black dress.

"It's fine, Nat." Steve stood up and hugged her as she came to the couch. "This is Y/N." He said pointing to you.

You stood up and held out your hand for her to shake. "Hi, I'm Y/N."

She shook your hand, "I'm Natasha, but you can call me Nat." She said.

"Okay." You said.

"Shall we get going?" She asked.

"Yeah." Nat said.

"Nat. Wait a second." Steve said. He came next to her and whispered something in her ear. Nat nodded in response. "Don't worry. I'll take care of her." Nat said. She turned to you. "Let's go find a dress for you." She smiled and pulled me towards the door by my arm.

You looked behind and waved goodbye to Steve. He smiled and waved back as you disappeared in the elevator.