Chapter 11

Few weeks later.....

"I can finally walk!" You jumped into Steve's arms as he entered your room.

"Congratulations, princess." Steve chuckled as he pecked your lips and set you down on the ground.

"We can move in now." You said. You were so excited when Tony said he was okay with you staying with Steve. But he said it was better to move after your leg healed.

"Yes, princess." Steve smiled at how excited your. "Ready to start packing? Sam and Bucky are here to help as well."

"Yes!" You jumped up and down.

"Calm down, princess." Steve laughed.

"Okay." You stopped jumping and looked at Steve. You didn't notice what he was wearing when he came in. He was wearing just a simple white t- shirt with a navy blue jacket and dark jeans. Very opposite to his crisp suits. "No suit?" You pointed at his clothes.

"Well... I guess I should wear these if we were packing and moving boxes." Steve said. "You don't like it?"

"No, you look very handsome." You said, wrapping your hands around his neck. "You look very intimidating in your suits. I've barely seen you out of those."

"Intimidating?" Steve asked and you nodded in response. "Thank you. I need to look intimidating to others."

"Yes, you do. And I like it." You said and brought his lips down on yours for a passionate kiss.

Steve closed the door with his foot and you both stumbled on your bed. Steve's hand roamed around your body, finally settling on your boobs. "I missed these." He whispered as his hands fondled with your breasts through your bra.

"We need to start packing..." You said.

"I know." Steve said, but didn't stop.

"Steve...." You said.

"What, princess?"

You brought you hands up to his chest and pushed him away when he was kissing your neck. "We. Have. To. Start. Packing." You said.

"Ugh, just a little more." He groaned.

"No, Steve." You said and chuckled. "I promise we'll do whatever you want when we go to your house."

"No." Steve said. You looked at him confused for a moment. "Our home."

"Steve..." You smiled at him. He really wanted to do this with you. "I..."

"It's your house as well, Y/N." Steve said.

"Well then, let's pack and go home." You said, wriggled out from under Steve and stood up, straightening your clothes. You saw Steve lying on his back with a pout on his face. "Stop pouting. Your enemies won't be scared of you if you keep your face like that."

Steve laughed at your words and got up. "Let's take you home, princess."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take care of her, Rogers." Tony said as he shook hands with Steve after putting your boxes in the car.

"I will, Tony." Steve said.

"Be careful. There are people after her." Tony said in a low voice.

"Sure. Don't worry, Tony." Steve smiled at him. "We should leave." He looked at Y/N talking with Peter.

"Yeah." He said.

Steve nodded and called out for you. He saw you hugging Peter and walk to his side. "You boys done talking about work?"

"Yes, sweets." Tony said. "We're done talking. But not done with work."

"You guys never stop work." You said.

"No." Steve said. "Come on. Let's go princess." Steve opened the door for you.

"Bye, Tony." You said and hugged your brother and sat down inside the car. You rolled down the window. "Take your medicines on time. I told Peter to remind you if you forget." You said to him.

"Yes, sweets." Tony smiled and leaned down to kiss your cheek. "Call me when you reach." He said and backed away, tapping the roof of the car. Signalling Bucky to start the car.

"Let's go home, princess." Steve said as he took your hand in his.

"Yeah." You smiled at him. "Let's go home."