Chapter 13

Steve's footsteps echoed throughout the empty ware house as he walked inside. "Where?" He asked Sam as he stood in front of him.

"In there." Sam nodded his head towards the door next to them. "Bucky knocked him out hard."

"So he is still unconscious?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." Bucky said as he came out of another room.

"You alright?" Steve asked his best friend, as he pointed at the mark that appeared on his cheekbone.

"I'm okay." Bucky said.

"Okay. Why don't you go back home and stay with Y/N?" Steve asked. "Keep an eye on her."

"Yeah. I will." Bucky shook Steve's hand. "I'll go home. Bye." He said and left.

Steve turned his head when he heard a groan. "He's up." Sam said.

"You wanna go in or should I?" Steve asked.

"I beat his ass last time. Your chance." Sam said.

Steve smiled at him, "Okay. Stay here." Steve said and went inside. Coming face to face with the man who killed his sister.

"Hello, Rogers. Didn't expect to see you so soon." Rumlow said.

"I could say the same. I see Bucky beat you black and blue." Steve said as he sat down in the spare chair. "Now tell me what are you doing here?"

"Like I'm going to tell you." He snorted.

Steve sighed, "It's better you tell me who you're working for or it won't end well for you." He threatened.

"Just like it did with your sister?" Rumlow said and laughed.

Steve got up from his chair and walked over to where Rumlow was restrained on the chair. Steve leaned down, gripping the collar of his shirt. His blood boiling with anger. "Don't you dare talk about my sister. You should be lucky I haven't killed you yet like I killed Pierce." Rumlow started laughing at Steve's words. "What are you laughing for, you asshole?"

"You really think you killed Pierce?" Rumlow said through his laughter.

"I burned his house myself with him inside." Steve said. "I know he's dead." Steve released his collar.

"You didn't even bother to check." Rumlow said as he stopped laughing. "I thought you were smarter than this, Rogers."

"So, he's alive?" Steve asked. He wanted to know if his biggest enemy was still alive. Or if Rumlow was just playing tricks on him.

"I'm not telling you anything." Rumlow said. "It's better if you stop wasting your energy on me."

"Tell. Me." Steve said. He was trying his best to control his anger.

"How's that whore of yours, huh? I saw you going on a date with her last weekend." Rumlow said. "I have to ask though, is she a good fuck to keep around?"

That was the last straw. Steve anger fumed and a loud crack was heard through the room as Steve punched Rumlow. He had definitely broken his jaw. "Don't fucking talk about her like that!" Steve yelled at him.

"You love her, huh? You wouldn't do this if you didn't love her." Rumlow said and yelled as the pain surged through his jaw. Steve closed his eyes and took deep breaths to calm himself. "You should make sure she's alright." This made Steve look at him in shock.

"What did you say?" Steve asked.

"Pierce is alive. You really thought he wouldn't get back for what you did to him? He knows you are dating Stark's sister." Rumlow stopped as he saw Steve's face. "Yes, we know about her."

Steve glared at him for a minute before speaking, "What's he planning to do?"

"Fuck off, Rogers." Rumlow growled. "You brake my jaw and expect me to keep talking."

"Fine, then. I'll find it out myself." Steve said and left the room. He found Sam outside scrolling through his phone. "Sam, call some of our men and keep beating him until he tells you what he and Pierce are planning, understand?"

"Pierce is alive?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"Yes. And he knows about Y/N." Steve said. "I need to inform Stark." Steve said.

"Calm down, Steve. You go home and I'll make sure he speaks."

"Yeah. I will." Steve said.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked.

"No. But I will be when Pierce is finally dead."