Chapter 26

"Let's finish this for once and for all." Steve said as he removed his gun.

"Yeah." Tony said. "Wait a minute."

"What?" Steve asked.

"Is that blood?" Tony asked as Steve went over and saw blood on the bed.

"Shit. Call Bucky. Tell him to check on Y/N. And then we'll proceed." Steve said.

"Yeah. Hold on." Tony said and called Bucky. "Hey, Barnes. Is Y/N okay?"

"Yeah. She's asleep in the back seat." Bucky said. "Everything okay?"

"Check her, Barnes. She's injured badly. Just check her." Tony said frantically.

"Okay. Okay. Hold on. Parker stop the car." Bucky said. Bucky opened the door as the car stopped and he came to check over you. He removed the jacket and saw the huge cut on your arm. "Shit. There's a huge cut on her hand. She's bleeding."

"Oh God." Tony sighed, "Is she getting up?"

Bucky shook you lightly but you didn't budge. "No. She passed out."

"Fuck." Stark cursed. "Get her home, Barnes. Please."

"Yes, Stark. Don't worry." Bucky said.

"Okay. See you later. Tale care of her please." Tony said and hung up.

"What? Is she okay?" Steve asked.

"No. She has a cut on her hand. She passed out due to bleeding." Tony said.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill Pierce." Steve was fuming.

"Calm down, Steve. Let's just follow the plan." Tony said.

Steve sighed, "Okay. Are the men ready?"

"Yeah. They are."

"Okay. Give them a call." Steve said. Stark once again took his phone out and called Sam and told him to start the plan. Tony was the only one with contact with the team as Steve didn't have his phone. "They're ready."

"Okay. Now we wait." Steve said and sat on the bed. The plan was going perfectly. He hoped it would go ahead as planned. Soon they could hear gun shot oustide and that's when Tony gets a call from Pierce.

"Pierce. Everything okay?....... I know..... I'm with Y/N right now.... No. Let them get him." Tony said and smirked at Steve. "He'll come straight for her. We'll trap him....... Just come alone." Great. The plan was going well. "Yes, I'm here with her! No. You won't. I'll take her home with me." Tony yelled. "Just come and we'll see what to do with Rogers."

"How'd it go?" Steve asked as Tony hung up.

"Good. He's coming. Be ready." Tony said.

"Yeah." Steve said and stood up, walking to the door. He got his gun, checking it. "How many do you have?"

"This. And two more magzines." Tony said.

"Okay. Good." Steve said, "Good enough for us to get out."

"Incoming." Tony said and Steve immediately hid behind the door.

The door flung open and Pierce came in. "Where the hell is she?!" He yelled as he found the room empty.

"Somewhere safe. Don't worry." Tony shrugged.

"You said she'd be here." Pierce said.

"No. I said Rogers would come straight for her. We could trap him here." Tony said.

"Okay. Fine. Do you know where he is?" Pierce asked and Steve came out of his hiding spot and put his gun on his head.

"I'm right here, Pierce."