Chapter 8

**Smut warning**

It was your last day together with Steve at his home. You were going to miss him a lot. Both of you had decided to tell Tony about your relationship when he reached home.

"I've taken the day off today." Steve said as he sat down next to you. Still in his suit. he was working the whole night yesterday and had fallen asleep in his home office and came straight to your room after breakfast not even bothering to change his clothes.

"What? Why?" You said and closed your laptop.

"It's your last day here. And I want to spend it with you." Steve said.

"And do what?" You asked. "I can't move, Steve."

Steve sighed, "I know, princess." He said. "I've made plans which won't require to go out of the room." He whispered in your ear.

"Is it so?" You asked.

"It is so, princess." He said. Steve took your laptop and placed it on the nightstand. "Wanna try it?"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Yes." You said and kissed him passionately.

Steve moved you both so you were lying underneath him as you made out. Tongues fighting for dominance. You tangled your fingers in his hair and tugged at it. Steve moaned as he took your wrists and pinned them above your head.

Eventually you pulled away for breath. "That was good." You said, hands still pinned down.

"It's just the beginning, princess." Steve said and moved his hand under your shirt as the other held your wrists. He hands came in contact with your bare breast. "No bra?" Steve smirked.

"Yes." You gasped as Steve massaged and pinched your nipple.

"Such a naughty girl you are." Steve whispered as he kissed your neck.

"Steve.... baby.... the doors open." You said in between gasps.

Steve pulled away and looked over his shoulder. He groaned and got up but still held your hands. "You move your hands and I won't do anything. Understand?" He said.

"Yes." You said.

Steve smirked as he let go of you. He closed the door and loosened his tie, resting it next to you. He removed the rest of his clothes and lied down next to you. "I want to try something with you. Can I?" He asked.

"What is it?"

Steve took his tie and held it front of you and said, "I want to tie you to the bed."

"Steve I..." You trailed off. You couldn't find words. The thought of Steve tying you to the bed made you more wet than you already were.

"It's alright if you don't want to." Steve said.

"No, it's not that. I've never done that before. But I'd like to try it with you." You said.

Steve smiled as leaned forward and kissed you. He hovered above you and gripped the hem of your shirt. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

"I trust you, Steve." You said and Steve removed your shirt.

"Give me your hands." He said. You held your hands in front of him as he tied the tie around your wrists and then tied them to the headboard. He sat up and looked down at you. "So beautiful. And all mine." He whispered. You moved your wrists, to check if you could get out, but Steve stopped you. "Don't move them, princess. You'll mark yourself." He said and started kissing down your throat.

Steve's hands went down your jeans and removed them, throwing them to the side along with your underwear. You gasped as the cold air hit your core. He moved back up and kissed you. Unknowing to you, Steve took your shirt and bunched it up in his hand and pulled away and placed it around your eyes, blindfolding you. "Steve..." You whimpered.

"It's okay, princess. Just feel it." Steve whispered in your ear and blew in it, making you whimper.

"I need you, Steve, please." You said, your body arching into his. "Please." 

"Patience, princess. You'll get whatever you want." Steve said and took your nipple in his mouth.

"Ahh, Steve." You moaned as he harshly bit your nipple and massaged the other with his hand.

You felt the familiar feeling in your stomach. "Baby, please." You said as Steve switched to your other boob. Alternating his actions.

Steve didn't stop until he was satisfied with sucking your tits. He took your hard nipple in his teeth and released it.

Steve kissed his way back up to your mouth and lined himself up between your legs. "You ready, princess?" He asked.

"Yes, baby. Please." You said and moaned when Steve entered you.

Steve silenced your moans by kissing your lips. "God, so tight." He moaned. He paused and gave you time to adjust.

"M-Move, Steve." You mumbled. Steve started moving in and out of you at a slow pace. "Faster, Steve. Please."

"You got it, princess." Steve said and thrusted harder into you. "You feel so good around me, princess. So good."

"I'm close, baby." You moaned.

"Hold on, princess. Hold on." Steve said. "You'll cum when I tell you to."

"Y-Yes." You whispered. You were loving the way Steve was handling you. You tugged at your restraints wanting to feel his skin under your fingers.

Steve moved his hand to your clit and started rubbing circles. "Come on, princess. Cum on me." Steve said and you immediately let go. Steve groaned as he came right into you. He collapsed on you as he tried to catch his breath. You tugged at your restraints again, wanting to hold him.

Steve noticed it and chuckled, "Hold on, princess." He said as he pulled out of you and untied your wrists and removed your shirt that was on your eyes.

As soon as Steve freed you, you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him down on you and kissed him. "That was the best sex, I ever had." You said.

"Oh yeah?" Steve said as he looked up at you. "I plan on making it better, princess. If that's what you want, of course."

"I'd like that very much, Stevie." You said and he chuckled at the nickname you gave him.

"Stevie?" Steve quirked his eyebrows.

"You don't like it?"

"Oh, princess. I love it." He said, a gentle and real smile on his face.

"Then that's what I'll be calling you from now on." You said. Steve smiled as he gave you a soft kiss and rested his head on your chest, closing his eyes. "I wanna stay like this all day." You whispered.

"Then let's stay like this all day, I don't mind." Steve said and placed a kissed you, and pulled the blankets over the two of you. And took his position on your chest.

You smiled as you started caressing his back with your hand. You looked down at Steve when you heard a snoring sound. Smiling, you saw him sleeping soundly. His ruffled hair, his mouth slightly open, made him look cute.

Who knew such a bad boy could look so cute?

You smiled at the thought that you were the one who got to see him like this. Soon the tiredness from your sinful activities caught up to you and closed your eyes, falling in a deep slumber.