Chapter 6

You woke up as the warm sunlight fell on your face. Groaning, you turned around and saw Steve staring at you. "Good morning." You said.

"Good morning to you too." Steve said. Reaching his hand towards you he gently brushed the hair out of your face. "You okay? I wasn't too rough?"

You smiled at him. No one had ever asked you that. "Yes. I'm fine." You said.

"You sore? I can run you a bath if you like." He said, his hand now cupping your face.

"No. I just want to cuddle, is that okay?" You said as you move closer to Steve, putting an arm around his waist.

Steve pulls you closer and kissed your forehead, "It's okay." He said. "We can cuddle." Both of you lay in each others arm in silence for a few minutes before Steve spoke up again. "I really like you, Y/N." He said.

"What?" You asked and looked up at him.

"I-I really like you." Steve stuttered. "It's okay if you don't like me back, I underst-" Steve started, but you shut him up by putting your finger on his lips.

"I like you to, Steve." You said.

Steve smiled as he kissed you sweetly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Steve asked when he pulled away.

"Yes, Steve. I'd love to be your girlfriend." You said.

Steve leaned in to kiss you again, but stopped when he heard a knock on the door. The door was pushed open and Sam stepped inside. You and Steve immediately covered yourselves. "Oh, uh. I didn't know you were here..." Sam said to you.

"Good morning to you too, Sam." Steve said. "And what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? It's almost 11 in the morning and you're asking me what I am doing here?" Sam smirks.

"11?" Steve frowns.

"God. We slept too much." You chuckled.

"Yeah." Steve said. "Can you get out so we can get dressed?" He said to Sam.

"Sure." Sam said and closed the door.

"Sorry about him. He always comes in without knocking." Steve said.

"It's fine." You said. "We better go downstairs then."

"Yeah." Steve said as you started getting dress.

"I'll go to my room and get fresh." You said.

"You can use my bathroom." Steve offered.

"No. I need to get my clothes as well." You said.

"Please use mine. And I will get some of your clothes for you."

"Are you sure?" You quirked your eyebrow at him.

"Yes, I am." Steve said. 'You may not know but I have a great sense of fashion, Ms. Y/L/N."

"Well then enlighten me, Mr. Rogers." You opened his bathroom door. "I'll be waiting." You said and disappeared in the bathroom.

You once again removed your dress and turned on the shower and got under it. You were excited to see what clothes Steve would pick.

Meanwhile Steve had taken a quick shower in another bathroom and went to your room and had started rummaging through your suitcase. He found an oversized white cable knit sweater and imagined you wearing it. So he removed that and a pair of denim shorts and some of your undergarments and went back to his room. He heard the shower running so he put the clothes on the bed and wrote a note for you and went downstairs.

-I am making some brunch for us. How about sandwiches? And please tell me you liked the clothes I chose.- Steve ; ) x

You smiled at the small emoji and the kiss. You went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Steve making a sandwich. "Can I help?" you asked.

Steve turned around and his mouth hung open when he saw you. You looked a lot beautiful than he'd imagined. "N-No. Just sit down." Steve said and pointed to the bar stool near the island.

"Sure." You said. "You better close that mouth." You said as you passed him and closed his mouth with your hand. Steve blushed and silently went back to making the sandwich.

"Can I ask you something?" Steve said, placing a plate in front of you with two sandwiches.

"Sure." You shrugged.

"What would your brother think about you know..?" He said, pointing between you and him.

"Depends if you want this to be a one- time thing." You said.

"Why would I want it to be a one- time thing?" Steve asked.

You looked down at your plate. "Well, all the times I got laid before this the guys didn't want it to be more. So I thought..." You trailed off.

"Well, there lose, my gain. I really like you, Y/N. And I want to see where this goes." Steve said as he took your hand in his.

"I'd like that too, Steve."

"So would you like to be my girlfriend and make it official?" Steve asked.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Steve."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------