Chapter 12

Two months later.....

"You look tense, Stevie." You said as he lied down on your bed that evening.

"Nothing. It's just work." He said. "How was your day?"

"The usual. Got another assignment today." You said with a smile.

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"There's a small animal shelter just outside the city. They want to do a shoot for there advertisement for raising funds." You said.

"Let me guess? You won't say no because you'd get to be with animals all day?" Steve smirked at you.

"Yes. Especially dogs and cats. They're just so cute." You said.

"Not more than you." Steve said.

"Did you just change the subject?" You said.

"Nooooo." Steve said.

"Yesssss. You did." You mocked his tone. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing. I told you." He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, princess. I fine. Just need you close." Steve said. His hand came to grab your but you stood up from bed. "What?"

"Get up." You said. Putting your hands on your hips to look more stern.

"Why?" He whined.

"Get up." You said.

"Fine." He grunted and stood up in front of you. You stepped closer to him and unbuttoned his jacket, removing it and putting it on a nearby chair. "What are you doing?" He asked as you started to unbutton his shirt.

You put your finger on his lips. "Just shut up and let me do what I'm doing."

"Yes, ma'am." Steve said and let you continue to undress him.

"Stay here." You ordered him as you unzipped his suit pants and pushed them down and went inside the bathroom.

"Did you just order me? I thought that was my job." Steve called out after you.

"Yes. I did." You yelled back.

"Come in." You said after a minute.

Steve fully removed his pants and walked to the bathroom. "What are you do-" Steve said but stopped when he saw the bathtub filled with hot water and with his favourite bubble soap and lavender oil. "Princess." He smiled at you. "You didn't have to."

"I know. But I have to care of you because you don't take care of yourself." You said. "Now, come on. Get in." You said and pecked his lips.

"Only if you'd join me." Steve said.

You thought for a moment before answering. "Okay." You said and stripped off your clothes and joined Steve in the bathtub.

"Now, this is perfect." Steve said as you rested your back against his chest.

"Mmhmm. Are you relaxing?"

"Yes. I am." Steve said and wrapped his arms around you.

"Just relax. You need to relax."

"I just need you close, princess." Steve said.

"You need to treat yourself like this sometimes too." You said. "Now, let me take care of you." You said and got out of the tub.

"No. Come back, please." Steve whined as he saw you pull on your robe.

"I'm not going anywhere." You said and stood behind him. Taking the body wash you started massaging his shoulders.

Steve moaned softly as your fingers worked on his tense muscles. "Wow, princess."

"Feels good?"

"Perfect. How can you even do that?"

"I don't know. I am just doing it." You said with a shrug.

Steve chuckled, "I don't believe you. You hands are very goooood." He moaned out the last part as you put pressure against his hard muscles.

"Good, because I want you to feel good." You said and continued massaging his shoulders.

After the bath you took Steve back to the bedroom and laid down with him. "Want to order take out?"

"Yup." Steve said. "What do you want?"

"Pizza?" You said.

"You always want pizza." Steve chuckled.

"Yes. I love it." You said.

Steve gasped dramatically, "I thought you loved me?"

"Yes, you too." You said.

"I'll go ask Bucky and Sam what they want and order." Steve said and got up.

"No. You get some rest. I'll ask them." You pushed him back down on the bed. "Stay here."

"Make me." He smirked.

"Okay." You said and kissed him hard. You slipped your tongue in his mouth, making Steve moan. You discreetly opened the drawer where you kept all some of your toys and removed a pair of handcuffs. You took Steve's hands and quickly handcuffed him to the bedpost.

"Did you just handcuff me?" Steve asked in disbelief after you pulled away.

"Yes." You said getting off of him. "You told me to make you stay here and I did."

"You are in trouble, princess." Steve warned you.

"Guess I like trouble." You said. "Now stay here like a good boy and let me treat you." You pecked his lips and left the room to find Sam and Bucky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve woke up in the middle on the night to the knocking on his door. He looked down at you sleeping peacefully on his chest. Limbs entangled with his. He slowly untangled your body from his. Steve pulled on his underwear and t- shirt and opened the door.

"What?!" He yelled at the person outside. "What is it, Sam?"

"Sorry to wake you up but we got Rumlow." Sam said.

"What?" Steve asked. "Where?"

"Bucky got a call an hour ago about him and got him. We have him at our warehouse." Sam said.

"Where's Buck?"

"At the warehouse." Sam said.

"Okay. Tell him I'll be there soon. Give me a minute." Steve said and closed the door.

He got dressed in some sweats and a jacket. Steve came back to the bed. He hated to wake you up, but he had to tell you he was going out. "Hey, princess. Wake up." He said.

"Steve." You opened your eyes. "What is it?" You asked and sat up in bed.

"Nothing to worry about. Something important came up and I have to go. You stay here okay?"

"Okay." You yawned and nodded. "Just be careful and came back to me alive."

"Yes, princess." Steve said and kissed you. "I'll be back as soon as possible. Get some sleep." Steve pushed you back down and covered you with the blanket. Steve waited for you to fall asleep. Once he made sure you were asleep he kissed your forehead and left.