Chapter 2

"Thanks for dropping me." You said to Tony.

"No problem, sweets." Tony said. "Take care of yourself, okay?" He had a concerned look over his face.

You leaned towards and kissed his cheek, "Yes, Tony. I will." You said.

"Oh, and before I forget. The guy will pick you up at 3:30. Enough time for you girls to talk and discuss. His name is Sam." Tony said.

"How will I recognize him?" You questioned.

"He will be standing right where we are. Just ask him about a cigar. And if he smiles at you in return, you get in the car, okay?" He said.

"You had this planned didn't you. Even if I said no." You said.

"Yeah." Tony said. "Now go and meet your friend." He smiled.

"Yeah. I love you." You said as you hugged your brother.

"I love you too, sweets." Tony said.

"Be safe." You said and pulled away.

"I will."

You opened the car door and stepped outside. "Bye, Tony." You said and walked to the cafe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anything else, Maddie?" You asked.

"No. I think we've discussed everything." She said.

"Okay. I'll see you soon." You said as you got up.

"Hey, where you goin' girl?" Maddie asked you.

"I got somewhere to go, Maddie." You said. "I'll call you later?"

"Of course." She said.

"Bye." You said.

Getting out you saw a car standing exactly where Tony had dropped you. A black man leaning against it. You walked up to the man and did exactly what Tony told you to. "Do you have a cigar?" You said to the man. He smiled at you and opened the back door for you.

"I'm Sam." He introduced himself.

"Hi Sam." You said. "I'm Y/N, but I think you already know that."

Sam chuckled a bit, "Yes, I do, ma'am."

"Please, just call me Y/N." You said.

"Okay, Y/N." Sam said. "Let's get going, shall we?"

You nodded your head and got inside the car. Sam closed the door for you and hopped in the driver's seat.

After driving for about an hour the car stopped in front of a mansion. "Wow." You said as you looked at it through the window.

"Wait till you see the inside." Sam said.

"It's even bigger than my house."

"I know." Sam looked at you.

"How do you know?" You said.

"I've been there once." Sam said. "You weren't there." You nodded your head in response. "Let's go inside. Boss in waiting."

You picked up your purse and opened the door. Getting outside you saw Sam opening the trunk and removed something. "How'd you get that?" You saw your suitcase that you had packed before leaving.

"Your brother gave it to me before he left."

You smiled knowing your brother must have waited till Sam came to pick you up. "Let's get going."

"Yeah." Sam said.

Both of you walked inside the mansion. You looked at the interiors with awe. Everything just looked beautiful. You whistled when you saw the living room. "You like it?" You heard a voice. Turning to your left side you saw a man coming towards you and Sam. He was looking handsome wearing that dark grey suit. His face looked like it was sculpted by angels. Soft blue eyes, blond hair, sharp jaw line, covered by a nicely trimmed beard.

"Y-Yeah, it's beautiful." You said with a light chuckle.

"You must be Y/N. I am Steve Rogers." He said extending his hand for you to shake.

"H-Hi, Steve." You shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"It's my pleasure, Y/N." Steve said. "Come on. I'll show you your room." Steve said and took your bag from Sam. He motioned for you to follow him. You followed Steve to an elevator.

"Why the elevator?" You said.

"Well this house has four floors so I installed an elevator." He said. "Incase you get tired of climbing the stairs." Steve said, making you chuckle.

"Nice idea."

The elevator stopped on the fourth floor. Steve and you both stepped out. "This is your room." Steve said stopping in front of a door. "My room is right next to yours. So if you need anything, just ask."

You gasped when you opened the door. It was slightly bigger than your room back in New York.

"How is it?" Steve asked.

"It's nice."

"There's a closet if you want to keep your clothes and a bathroom." He said placing the suitcase next to the bed.

"Thank you, Steve. This is really nice." You said.

"It's fine." He said. "You want a tour of the house?"

You smiled at him, "Of course." You said.

You and Steve made your way out of your room. You were surprised when you saw his big library. "Wow. You read a lot."

"Well. It's kinda my hobby." Steve said. "You can come here whenever you want to."

"Really?"

"Yes." He said.

"Thank you so much." You said.

"You're welcome." He said. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Anything is fine." You said.

"You are my guest, Y/N. What do you want?"

You thought about a second before answering, "Is Lasagna okay?"

Steve nodded and fished his phone and typed something, "I've informed the chef."

"Chef?" You asked.

"Yeah. I am not much of a cook." Steve chuckled.

"I can teach you if you want." You blurted out.

"That would be really nice of you." He said. "I need to get back to work. I'll see you at dinner?"

"Yeah, sure." You said. "I'll see you at dinner."

"Bye." Steve said.

"Bye."