I'm done

45 minutes later

Emily
I walked in the bus. I was still pissed off. I said don't worry I didn't kill anybody. Ricky said we didn't ask that. I said I know y'all assumed it, given the fact I'm a fucking monster! Chris said Em sit down. I said no! I have nothing to say to any of y'all! You had no right to pry into my past! It's called the past for a reason! That was hundreds of years ago! I'm not the same monster I used to be! Y'all should know that by now! But fuck all of you! After this tour I mean it I'm done! I looked at Chris and said I'm especially done with you! Chris said Em I'm so sorry. I said to late! I had a good reason to lie to y'all! Y'all had a fucked up reason to lie to me! Then you go and pry into my past! I'll act like I like y'all in front of the fans and cameras but it stops the second we walk through that door! My phone rang.

Me: what!

Stefan: Daniel's on his way there

Me: why should I trust you?

Stefan: I get you're pissed but he's after you. He just tried to kill me and Damon.

Me: I've been around longer then all of y'all! I can handle myself! By the way when I get home you're dead!

Hung up
Ricky said what was that? I said a vampire I turned like 20 years ago is after me. But I've been around for over 600 years. I'd like to see him try to touch me. That goes for y'all. Im not gonna kill you, but I will make you regret touching me. I went to my bunk, grabbed some clothes and changed. Vinny said bathroom. I rolled my eyes and said grow up. I'm not naked. I got in my bunk....