Gorgeous

1 week later

Emily
I was meeting up with Chris at the hotel room. I was in the middle of doing my hair when Chris walked in. He hugged me and said I swear you're like cocaine. I laughed. He kissed me and said I'm literally addicted to being around you. I said I love you too. Chris said I want you to move in with me. I said to Scranton? Chris said yeah. You don't have to deal with vampires, witches, werewolves and whatever else is there. You'll be able to live in peace with me. I said that's my family home though. Chris said you can keep it, just move in with me and go back there from time to time. But I want to live with you. I said can I think about it? Chris said of course. I continued doing my hair.

10 minutes later
I walked in the bathroom and changed clothes. I walked out. Chris said holy shit you look gorgeous. I smiled and said thank you. He got up off the bed, held my hips and said you know I'm gonna take this off so quick later tonight. I said I hope so. He said I'd do it now if you weren't fully ready to go. I said I know. Chris put his shoes on and said let's go. I grabbed his hand and we went to the lobby and met up with the other guys. Ryan said woah Emily you look gorgeous. Vinny said love the body confidence. Ricky said you look very nice Emily. I said thank y'all. Chris said you do look very beautiful Emily. I said thank you. We went to the the Uber and went to the venue....