Tour

1 week later

Emily
We're back on tour. We were all sitting in the living room. Ricky said so did you sex addicts have fun the past 2 weeks. Chris wrapped his arms around me and said yes. Ryan said you can't get pregnant right? I said yeah. Chris pushed me off of him and said and you didn't think to tell me. Before we literally had sex I don't know how many times. I said I thought you knew. Chris said no I was under the impression that vampires couldn't get pregnant. I thought that was a human thing. Ricky said well damn. I said I'm messing with you it is impossible for me to have children. Vinny said I thought he was gonna kill you. I said he wouldn't have a chance. They laughed. Chris said that's not funny. Ryan said do you really not want kids?  Chris said uh no. My phone rang. I didn't recognize the number. I answered it.

Me: hello

Kat: Emily it's Katerina

Me: I don't have time for this

Kat: I have something you might be interested in

Me: doubt it

Kat: you don't wanna be human again?

Me: excuse me, what?

Kat: I have my ways

Me: prove it

Hung up
She called me on video chat.

Kat: you want me to prove it, here

She held up 2 vials

Kat: one for me and one for you.

Me: what's the catch?

Kat: if you wanna be human again meet me tonight. I'll even come to you. Where are you gonna be?

Me: chartway arena in Norfolk.

Kat: come alone

Me: who was I gonna bring?

Kat: your boyfriend

Me: not a chance in hell I'd bring him. I'll be there in about 3 hours.

Kat: see you soon

Hung up
Chris said kinda offended you wouldn't take me. I said let's see it's my sister I haven't seen in 600 years. I don't know her true intentions. But I know she wouldn't hesitate to off your finger and kill you. So no way in hell you're coming. Chris said you're being a bitch. Ryan said oh no. I screamed WHY?! BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! IF PROTECTING YOU MAKES ME A BITCH! GO AHEAD AND CALL ME IT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK RIGHT NOW! My phone rang. Damon wanted to video chat.

Me: what the hell do you want?!

Damon: well someone's hateful, didn't get enough sex or something

Me: I'm hanging up. I'm not in the mood for you.

Stefan: Emily it's Stefan

Me: I know your voice I'm not fucking deaf

Stefan: do you know where Kat is?

Me: I haven't talked to her why?

Damon: she has something for Elena

Me: what is it?

Stefan: doesn't matter

Me: why are y'all so obsessed with her? She just turned 18 for Christ sake. The fact that you 2 are obsessed with her just because she looks like the girl you both fell in love with. Guess what you were compelled into loving her. You never actually loved her. You need to get over Elena and leave the girl alone.

Damon: don't talk about age when your boyfriend is young.

Me: HE DIDN'T JUST TURN 18 AND I DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A FUCKING TEENAGER! BOTH OF YOU SLEPT WITH A MINOR AND YOU'RE WHAT 500 YEARS OLD! SO DON'T BITCH AT ME ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WHEN BOTH OF YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH A 17 YEAR OLD CHILD!

Hung up
I covered my face and said Jesus fucking Christ, is it piss off Emily day or something? Vinny said Emily it's gonna be okay. I looked up and said I just got bitched at for protecting the only man I've ever literally loved, Damon and Stefan wanna give the cure to Elena when she's been a vampire for 2 seconds. Meanwhile I've been one for 6 fucking centuries. That's 600 years of being miserable. You know how many times I've debated on taking off my ring and killing myself! I just want to be human again. I cried and said I want to able to age. I don't wanna have to turn Chris eventually and make him miserable. I know you don't want kids but I've always wanted them. I know being a vampire sounds cool but it's so miserable. I have to live with the fact that I've killed innocent people forever. I covered my face. Chris put his arm around me and said come here. I hugged him and continued crying. Ricky said you know where Kat is. They don't, you'll get the cure before them. I said hope. Chris held my shoulders and said look I'm sorry I just want to protect you. I said I know you do, but you can't protect me against her. You're the only man I've ever loved and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you get hurt. I started crying. He hugged me and rubbed my back. I said please stay here. That's all I'm asking is for you to stay here where it's safe. She won't be able to come in unless she's invited in. She can go in the arena. So promise me you'll all stay here. Ryan said of course. I looked at Chris and said promise me. Chris said I promise. He kissed me and said I love you. I said I love you too. Ryan said so is Chris actually the only man you've ever loved? I said yeah, he's also the only person I've ever said I love you too and slept with more then once. Chris said really? I said yeah in the 624 years I've been alive. I've never said I love you to another person that isn't my family. Chris hugged me and kissed my forehead. I laid my head on his chest. Ricky said do you actually think this is a ploy to hurt you? I said I honestly don't know. It's a 50/50 chance she either wants to actually talk and explain why she didn't talk to me for 600 years or kill me. But I don't know. Guess I'll find out tonight. Chris said just please be careful. I said I will....