I'm sorry

MATURE CONTENT

Chris
I literally drove all around Scranton looking for Emily. I'm going back to my house to get a few things and then I'm going to Mystic Falls. I pulled in my driveway and I ran inside. I seen Emily sitting on my couch. I said oh thank god! I walked over and said please let me explain before you leave me! Emily held my shoulders and said I heard. I said what do you mean? Emily said I went to Ricky's after I left here and I told him not to tell you I was there. Cause I knew you'd come there and I really didn't wanna see you at the time. But Jaime convinced him to put it on speaker and I heard everything. I hugged her tightly and cried. She rubbed my back and said it's okay. I said I really thought I was gonna lose you and I've never loved anybody as much as I love you. I looked at her. She wiped under my eyes and said it's okay. I hugged her tighter and said please never leave me. She said I'm not going anywhere. I kissed her and said I love you. She said I love you too. She grabbed my hand and took me to the couch. We laid down and cuddle. I kissed her neck. She put my hand in her shorts. I rubbed her thong. I put my other one up her shirt. I said you really do have a high sex drive? I said yeah. I pulled my hand out of her shorts and said sit up. She sat up, I put her on my lap. She rubbed my pants and said you're already hard. I kissed her and put my hand back in her shorts and rubbed her thong. She took off her shirt. I laid her down she unbuttoned my pants. I took them off. I took off her shorts and thong. She pulled down my underwear. I rubbed my dick against her vagina a few times. She moaned. I put myself in her and went slow. She moaned. I put my dick in her and came. She moaned more. I did it again.

2 minutes later
I came out, laid down and said come here. She climbed on top of me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to my face. I said lean up. She leaned up. I went under her and said down. She sat down. I ate her. She moaned oh my god. I squeezed her ass and smack it. She said hang on. I said what's wrong? She turned around and started sucking my dick. I continued eating her.

3 minutes later
We stopped. She got up and grabbed something out of her suitcase. I said what's that? She said the vibrator I put on you. I said really? She said yeah. She got on the bed and sucked my dick once and put it on. She said lay down. I laid down. She cut it on. It felt great. She got on top and started riding me. Both of us were basically screaming with how loud we were moaning. She leaned down and kissed my neck. I moaned bite me. She bit me and drank some of my blood. I moaned.

3 minutes later
She got off of me and took off the vibrator. I said never get rid of that. She said I don't plan on it. She laid on her stomach beside me and said if we ever get married except this constantly. I said I hope this is constant thing. Man it's gonna suck when we go back on tour and can't do this. She said well find a way. I said I hope I'm already getting used to this and it's only been 3 days. She said and it's only gonna get better cause guess what? I said what? The only pants I brought are joggers and the rest is shorts and mini skirts. I grabbed her ass and thank god. She smiled and said I knew you'd like that. I kissed her and pulled her on top of me. She laughed and said you like me on top. I said you're the only girls whose topped me. I'm not into being a bottom. She pinned my wrists and said get used to being a bottom now. I said it might take a little bit. She said by the end of the week you'll prefer to be a bottom. I said bet. She kissed me and said I'm gonna go to the kitchen. I said okay. She put on a bra and thong. I checked my phone.

Ricky: did y'all make up?

Ryan: did y'all break up

Me: no we didn't break up, we're still together. I swear she has the highest ever drive on the planet. Like worse the a professional porn star.

Vinny: why are you complaining? I'd be thrilled if my girl want sex constantly.

Me: I'm not complaining it's just gonna suck when we go back on tour

Ricky: if you text us and say 30 minutes we'll let y'all get it on

Me: okay

Ryan: literally my girl will only fuck me when I come home and that's it. Meanwhile Chris is with a girl whose a sex addict.

Me: I thought she was joking when she said she has a high sex drive since she's a vampire. Nope that was very much true. We've had sex more in the past 3 days then I did in the last 2 years. This woman's crazy and I LOVE IT!

Ryan: did you ever tell her you loved her?

Me: yeah

Vinny: good

I got up and went to the kitchen. She was reaching for a cup. I walked over and smacked her ass. She laughed and said didn't get enough. I said nope, I could never get enough. She turned around and said you're not wearing any clothes. I said why should I? My curtains are closed and doors are locked. Nobodies gonna see me. She wrapped her arms behind me and kissed me. I undid her bra and smacked her ass. She bent over the table and said again and like you hate me. I pulled down her thong and smacked her ass hard once. She screamed. I said you want me to stop. She said no it's hot. I laughed and did it 4 more times and each time she screamed. She stood up. I said are you okay? She said yeah, I like it rough. I said not to the point where I'm getting abuse allegations though. She said I'm never gonna claim abuse. I kissed her and said I love you. She said I love you too. She grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom. I said you wanna take a picture? She said that's sexy. We went to my mirror. I covered her boobs with one arm and vagina with my other hand. She made sure you couldn't see my dick. I kissed her and she took the picture. I kissed her neck and she took the picture. She said I wanna do a photo shoot. Can you take some pictures of me? I said sure. She put on a thong, got on the bed and covered her boobs with her hands. I took the picture. She stood in front of my curtain. You could only see her outline. I took the picture. She grabbed her phone, sat it on my TV stand and said hold my boobs. I said that's a sentence. I walked over, stood behind her and grabbed her boobs. She turned around and said how would you feel about going public? I said as long as it's with you I don't mind. She said how do I do it though? I said post those pictures with the eternally yours lyrics. Cause I am eternally yours. She smiled and said are you sure you want everyone to see those? I said we look hot. She laughed and laid on the bed. I laid beside her and watched her post them. She captioned them

"I am eternally yours🖤"

I looked at her and said we do have to talk about it. Because I am falling in love with you. She said I know, but it's a hard topic. I said I know but we're gonna have to have it eventually. She said okay. I said I've given it some thought and if we do get married I wouldn't mind becoming a vampire. She said but you'll suffer. I said it'll be worth it as long as I get to be with you. She said I'll have to think about it. I wanna make sure you truly love me and that we'll be together forever before I ruin your life. I hugged her and said I'm not going anywhere. She said thank you....