She's Here

1 week later

Chris
We were in the bus. Ryan said so Chris are you excited for Emily to join the band? Ricky said of course he is! He's been in love with her since they met 2 years ago. I said I'm not in love with her. I do think she's very beautiful. I haven't even had a full conversation with the girl. Ryan said you've never had a conversation with her. I said I've said hello but that's the extent. Vinny said how? I said we don't really tour with her and I don't have her contact information. Ryan said well when y'all do start dating keep the sex to a minimum or at least wait till we're gone. I said you're so sure we'll start dating? Ryan said dude your the best looking member. Ricky said hey! Ryan said Chris does seem like her type though. Vinny said to bad she doesn't date. I said what? Vinny said you didn't know that? I said no. Vinny said yeah she doesn't date. I said why? Vinny said she never told me why? But I've seen her turn down some really hot guys. Ricky said Chris will crack her. I said I gotta respect her no dating rule. She's so hot though. Vinny's phone buzzed. Vinny said she's on her way over. I said do I look okay? Ricky said yes, Chris you look good as always. There was a knock on the door. Vinny opened it and said Emily! Vinny grabbed her hand and helped her in. Emily walked in and hugged Vinny. She said such a gentleman. Vinny said I try. Emily said hi guys. Ryan said hey. I smiled and said hi. She smiled back at me. Ryan said so welcome to Motionless in White. Are you excited? Emily said absolutely! I said so what happened with Ghost Town? Emily said it wasn't bad or anything. Kevin and Evan just decided to end it because Kevin's mental health is really bad and Evan's tired of tour life. He just wants to spend time with his family now. I was shocked cause we're actually supposed to be on tour right now. But unfortunately the haunted youth tour is no longer happening. I said well I'm glad your joining the Trinity of Terror. Emily said me too! I've always wanted to work with y'all. Ricky said really? Emily said I've loved y'all's band for god knows how long. I used to listen to y'all so much on tour Kevin would tell me just to join Motionless in White. I said really? Emily said yeah, this is embarrassing but I was discovered by ghost town after covering Reincarnate on YouTube. I said really? Emily said yeah, which was really weird. Ryan said I bet, but had you covered any ghost town songs on your channel before? Emily said no, I only covered Motionless in White and Ice Nine Kills. Cause they were the ones I listened to the most. We laughed. I said you didn't listen to ghost town? Emily said not really, I only knew Zombie Girl and You're So Creepy when they asked me to join. Vinny said I love that. Ryan said so we over heard a little rumor about you? Emily said eww what is it? Ryan said that you don't date? Emily said that is correct. Chris said why? Emily said well I have a condition that either scares men off or they try to kill me as soon as they find out about it. So I give up on dating. Not worth being killed over. Ricky said what do you have? Emily said don't take offense to this. But I toured with ghost town for 2 years and they still don't know. No way in hell I'm telling people I just met. I said so you're a private person? Emily said yep. Vinny said you're not a serial killer are you? Emily said no. Ryan said when was your last relationship? Emily said 10 years ago. I said you haven't dated anybody in 10 years. Emily said I have to be able to trust you to date and I don't trust 99% of the population. Anyways can we stop talking about my dating life. Ricky said of course. I said anyways let's hit the road. Ryan said whose driving? I said not me. Emily said not me. Ricky said I'll drive. Emily said so is there a bad driver in the band? Vinny said not really. Emily said perfect, cause Kevin used to suck. We almost crashed a few times. Ricky said really? Emily said yeah. Ricky started driving. I said well you don't have to worry we're safe. Emily said good. We made our way to the venue....