Home

Emily
We pulled up to my driveway. I seen Damon and Elena standing on my porch. I got out and said what are y'all doing here? Damon said you forgave him? Chris walked up behind me. I said of course, I love him. Damon said we gotta talk inside. I said okay. We walked inside. Damon said so when are you gonna turn him? Chris said I just tried to convince her to do it. But she wants to wait till we're married. I said incase you change your mind on marrying me. I don't want you to be miserable for eternity. Since you almost did change your mind a few days ago. Chris said technically you did. I never asked for the ring back. We had an argument. I never called the wedding off. I rolled my eyes. Elena said you sure you wanna wait that long? I said yeah. Damon said what are you gonna do if he kills you before then? Chris said I'm not gonna kill her. Damon said Chris, you're a hunter. You're not gonna be able to control yourself. I know you don't want to kill her. But it's eventually gonna get to you. It'll get to the point where when you see her you'll want to cut her head off. Especially if you have contact with your family. Elena said yeah. Chris said Em please turn me. I said I'm not turning you! Chris said why? I said because you won't survive as a vampire! Elena said we can train him Em. I said no! I'm not turning you and that's it! I went to my bedroom....