Texting

Emily
We were in the bus. I was laying in my bunk. I texted Chris.

Me: love how you sang dead as fuck😂🖤

Chris: well I felt it was appropriate. Cause I'm into a girl whose literally dead.

Me: very true, not everyday you find a guy who doesn't want you dead after he finds out your a vampire😂😂😂

Chris: well I'm mentally ill so I find it hot.

Me: you're the only guy to find me hot after knowing I drink blood

Chris: it's very sexy😉

Me: oh my god😂

Chris: well I do find it sexy when you sit on my lap and drink my blood. If it wouldn't eventually kill me. I'd still you do it everyday or can you with me wearing this ring.

Me: technically I can, but if you take it off you'll die depending on how much blood I've drank.

Chris: well I don't plan on taking it off. So drink as much as you want.

Me: I just might😂

I got up and said well I'm gonna go to sleep. I laid my phone on the table and said goodnight. They all said goodnight. I went to sleep.

Chris

1 hour later
Emily's phone started ringing. We ignored it. I kept ringing. Ricky said Jesus Christ does she not put it on silent. Ryan grabbed it and ignored it. Her screen lit up. It was a text. Ryan looked over and said holy shit. I said don't look at that. Ryan said it won't stop ringing. I said that's when you cut her phone off not read her screen. I grabbed it and cut it off. I went to her bunk and put her phone beside her. I walked through and said it's not any of our business. I'm going to bed goodnight....