What am I gonna do

2 hours later

Chris
We were at the venue. Emily said well I'm gonna go walk around and check out the place. Does anybody wanna come? I said I'm good. Ryan said well stay here. Emily said okay. She put on her shoes and walked out. I watched her walk in the arena. I said what the fuck?! Ryan said you dumbass! Ricky said you didn't think to ask her why she was so against turning you? Before you went behind her back and asked Damon to do it. I said she told me I wouldn't survive as a vampire. Vinny said was Damon there? I said yeah. Vinny said dumbass, so how are you gonna drop the bomb. Once she's cured. I sat down and said I don't know what I'm gonna do. She's literally going to leave me. Ryan said no shit Sherlock. You did the one thing she's fully against. This is worse then accusing her of killing your grandfather. Vinny said yeah man. Ricky said she's gonna be even more pissed when she finds out Damon did it. I said I know and Elena and Stefan know about it as well. Vinny said so everyone knows but her? I said yeah. Ryan said she's literally gonna cut off her humanity and kill all of us. I ran my hands through my hair and said I need blood. Vinny said we're not blood bags. I said I'll be back. I put on my shoes, jacket, pulled my hood up and walked out of the bus. I walked around until I found a guy. He said holy shit! You're Chris Motionless! I ran over bit his neck and drank his blood. He screamed. I covered his mouth and drank all of his blood. He fell on the ground. I wiped my mouth off and dragged him behind a dumpster. I walked around the venue....