☆ Isaac's First Full Moon ☆

Começar do início

Scott stopped in front of a tv, Sydney bumping into him accidently. They look at each other before looking down at the tv, one corner shattered with a hole. Sydney looked down at the floor, 4 white lines standing out. She moved her hand over it and traced it with her fingers. Like it was a scratch. Scott looking at it with her.

They both looked up to see where Tara stopped a few feet in front of them. She was staring down at a fridge on it's back. Sydney and Scott got up slowly and joined Tara in front of it. Scott moved his hand to the loose lock on the opening of the fridge. The other two looked down at it with shaky breaths.

They were lost in thought, jumping when Derek turned on his flashlight focusing it on the fridge with a blank emotionless face. They all kept their eyes on him till he met theirs, focusing on Scott as he said. "Open it."

Scott was hesitant as he removed the lock and opened the door. It was littered with scratches, like someone was trying to escape. Tara's hand flew to her mouth,  tears coming to her eyes. She looked away when she noticed dried blood with some of the scratches. Sydney and Scott kept looking around it, there wasn't an empty space.

The police couldn't see this.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Gerard and Chris had been talking in Chris's office, now Gerard's, for 30 minutes at this point. After they had closed Allison off from the conversation she called Mikayla. Scott not answering, so Mikayla was her next option.

They had both been trying to listen in on anything they could while also not being noticed. Both of them were hiding on the sides of the open doorway that lead to the office, until they heard the doorknob turn.

Allison turned to look back at the office and almost bumped into a random guy in a deputy's outfit, Mikayla looked at him as he walked past the two. He had a box in his hands. Only turning back at the office door when she heard Allison's name.

"Allison?" Chris said getting his daughter and her friends attention.

"Come in. We'd like to talk to you." Gerard said making Allison looked at Mikayla before he added. "And your friend."

"I'm supposed to study with Lydia and Mikayla." Allison quickly excused with a nod from Mikayla.

"We don't really have time to chat." Mikayla said nervously looking down at the floor.

"Actually, that's who we wanted to talk to you about." Chris said looking from Allison to Mikayla as he continued. "And your other friend. Vivian?"

Mikayla took a deep breath as she looked at Allison one more time before they walked forward.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Allison?" Vivian asked as she answered her phone.

"And Mikayla." Mikayla said taking the phone. "Stiles wasn't answering, and it's a full moon. So Scott and Sydney were out."

"Yeah, Stiles has detention with Harris. He has it out for him, and is probably going to keep him at school until he legally can't." Vivian muttered the last part looking at the clock. Stiles had been in detention for a while. "Is everything okay?"

"Well, we need to do something right now." Allison said taking back into the phone with an urgent tone. "My dad and grandpa, they were asking us all these questions about you and Lydia. How you were bitten and scratched by Peter, and then they sent this guy out."