PARADISE LOST!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE LAND OF SWEET!PART 1

At the nuts house,nozomi was sleeping peacefully on the roof of the natts house, it's nozomi birthday,hirayuki and others decoration party for nozomi. Hirayuki,komachi and urara was setting up the chair, table while karen and rin was doing their flower arrangement while nuts and others doing cook food.Hirayuki call from mihara and others as they have busy work orphanage right now as kiba and others have part time job to do.

Before someone poker on nozomi cheek it's was kazuki as he tried to wake up on her and shake on her shoulder.

Kazuki:nozomi!nozomi!

Before nozomi open her eyes and saw kazuki was wake up on her.

Kazuki:good morning, sleepy beauty.

Nozomi:good morning, kazuki-senpai.

Nozomi rubbing her eyes and looked confused around the roof.

Nozomi:where am i?

Kazuki:on the roof of natts house.

Nozomi:the roof? Why?

Kazuki:we were late for the time we promised you and while waiting you just fell asleep.

Nozomi:oh i see.

Kazuki:heh.you were sleeping very well. While snoring loudly and tossing and turning. It was a disaster.

Nozomi(surprise):really?

Kazuki:I'm just kidding.

Kazuki put finger on nozomi forehead as she hold her head.

Nozomi(pouted):you're so mean!

Nozomi pouted that kazuki was mean as kazuki stand up and laughed.

Kazuki(chuckle):hahaha.but you were really sleeping.. As if you were sleeping beauty.

Nozomi:sleeping beauty?

Kazuki:a princess from a far away country that has a deep sleeping spell cast upon her by a witch. She sleeps for hundred of years and wakes up by being kissed by a prince.

Nozomi(blushing):that's nice!the kind heart of the prince breaks the spell and the princess wakes up!that's very nice!i want that to happen to me!

Nozomi was excited that story was nice as the Prince going kiss on princess. Before kazuki close to her face.

Kazuki:did you want me to wake up with a kiss?

Kazuki asked her if he want her to wake up with a kiss as she was blushed and tell him.

Nozomi(blushed):huh? N, no!that's different!

Before nozomi going trip on the ground as kazuki grab her hand to pull her out to close his face.

Kazuki:it's just a joke.

Nozomi(pouted):don't make fun of me!

Kazuki:heh. Sorry, sorry

Kazuki was doing parented to be prince and tell nozomi.

Kazuki:princesses nozomi, everyone is waiting for you.

Nozomi:yeah.

At the outside, Hirayuki and others was done setting up the chair and the cake was on the table as strawberry on the top cake and picture of nozomi was front of the candle and sign said"happy birthday nozomi. As nozomi seem surprise that they was doing cake for nozomi.

Nozomi:wow!you guys made this?

Hirayuki:of course is it.

Nozomi:I'm happy!so happy!I'm so very happy!