MASATO CONFESSION!SEND IT TO EVRYONE URARA SINGING VOICE

Perviously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,faiz and precure was defeat scorpion orphnoch, but lobster was escape from them as they let go aoki live as human. Suddenly kiba was turn orphnoch horse as he attack faiz before as precure notice it,he grab his helmet and snap back his faiz and hit to the truck wall multiple time and throw at the ground before faiz and precure was go front of him to check on faiz.

Dream:faiz, are you all right?

Faiz:yeah, I'm fine.

Precure tried to help faiz up before the cloud start rain,horse summon his sword as they charge forward at others. Faiz deliver punch at orphnoch horse while dream deliver on horse chest to step away. Horse swing at them as they dodge attack, rouge, aqua deliver side kick on his stomach and mint other side kick on his chest to lean against truck.

Horse stand up as he thrust at lemonade while she flip back on the ground and delivery punch at his stomach when he dodge attack as he punch at her face to step away. Faiz was charge forward at horse and deliver punch at his face while he grab his neck and shoving kick on his face, but horse let go of his arms and thrust at his chest to blow on the ground before precure go front of faiz.

Precure:faiz.

Horse slowly front of them, suddenly auto vajin was on the sky as they notice it, auto vajin shoot at horse multiple time to blow throughout the wall and rolling on the ground. Auto vajin was landed front of faiz, precure.

Faiz:guys, let's get out.

They agreed with him as faiz was stand up and go front of auto vajin before he pressed the button.

VEHICLE MODE

auto vajin was turn into motorcycle as he hop on. Before faiz start engine as same precure too and run away from horse. Horse was stand up as he looked at faiz was gone with precure and scream it.

________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the kikuchi, mari was spray water on the ground while keitarou was doing clean the car as they get feeling better then before after they get sick.

Mari:ah!such a refreshing feeling!

Keitarou:so true!plus we've completely recovers from our colds!

Mari:and the weather is beautiful.

Mari accident spray water at keitarou as he cold.

Keitarou:ah!mari-chan, that's cold!

Mari:oh!sorry!by the way, where's kazuki and others?

At that moment, they going check on the living room when they notice that kazuki and others was get injured by horse.

Mari:how long are you guys going to sleep, guys?

Kazuke:just leave us alone!we're not feeling well..

Keitarou:really? You guys didn't happen to catch our cold, did guys?

Urara:what are you talking about? We're get injured by orphnoch so that's why, we need rest.

Mari:okay, you guys take break for while.

Keitarou:what's on the menu today?

Mari:curry!

Mari was going make curry again as keitarou was get bored mene before they going kitchen, as kazuki and others was hold own injured as horse orphnoch was get stronger than before.