ENIGMATIC BELT!LET'S GO!THE PALMIER KINGDOM

At thet sky,they on the way to the kingdom of palmier, after receiving milk letter everyone worried about back palmier kingdom. While coco and nuts hurry to figure things out,

Coco:the palmier kingdom's in terrible trouble. What in the worst happened-coco?

Nuts:i hope they're all okay-natsu.

Before king donuts was came out from rose pact as he still on the rose pact.

King donuts:they won't be if we don't take emergency measure-dona.

Karen:you don't need to tell us that!

Urara:yeah. Coco and nuts are doing their best.

King donuts:doing their best isn't enough-dona!if a monarch leave his kingdom, he can't protect it's people-dona!they don't understand the basic responsibility of King at all-dona!

Komachi:even with that...

Coco:komachi!don't worry about it-coco!

King donuts:i still don't acknowledged you as the rulers of palmier kingdom-dona!

Kazuki:then, why you compliant about coco and nuts doing not protect their own kingdom.

King donuts:what?

Kazuki:well, if you still compliant about them so much, then why you so angry about them, they tried to protect all kingdom as i can't judge so much as you can't judge then you think about yourself and tell you Heart.

King donuts was surprised that what he said as kazuki cannot judge coco and nuts because they tried to protect own kingdom.

__________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at palmier kingdom, the fairies still busy repair their castle. As someone was lean again wall it was milk. As she sent emergency letter to coco and nuts.

Milk:coco-sama and nuts-sama... Did they get my letter-miru?

Before papaya was appeared front of milk.

Papaya:hey, milk?

Milk:papaya-sama!

Papaya:hurry up and pass out food to everyone-papa, concentrated on your work-papa!

Papaya was going back to work as milk whispered herself.

Milk:i can't concentrate if I'm worried about, coco-sama and nuts-sama-miru!

Papaya:don't talk back!we must support our hometown while our rulers are away. That is the job of a caretaker-papa.

Milk was pouted, but suddenly a shadow of a bird files overhead. It was syrup.milk saw syrup landing near the castle, she ran to them quickly.

Milk:syurp

Syrup:hey milk, cut it out-ropu. You write letter every single day-ropu.

Milk:as caretaker, naturally i need to inform coco-sama and nuts-sama of the palmier kingdom need help!it's my job to write letter-miru. Now, let me see what you delivered-miru!it's letter from coco-sama and nuts-sama, right-miru?

Nozomi:hey milk!

Kazuki,precure and also coco and nuts appeared from syrup and greet milk.milk cry for happiness and jump out to them.