lTERROR!ETERNAL DIRECTOR!A NEW PRESIDENT APPEAREDS!

At the kikuchi cleaning, kazuki and others was brought terou back to the terou to begin to think that terou get target by orphnoch.when kazuki and others tell mari and keitarou.

Keitarou:orphnoch are after... Terou-kun?

They stare at the terou when he was fall sleep and laying down on the sofa.

Mihara:yes. There's no mistaking it.

Mari:that kid? The kid who keitarou saved from the fired a while back?

Before kaidou raised his hand and tell mari about kaidou was save terou.

Kaidou:hey, i think you find i was the one who saved him.

Mari:hey, keitarou, can we take care of him here for a bit?

Keitarou:well... I don't mind at all.

Rina:I think that's best for everyone right now. We don't know if or when orphnoch will attack him again. With both kazuki-san, hirayuki-san, nozomi and others here as same kusaka-kun here too. He be fine.

Hirayuki:eh? Kusaka?

Rina:what's wrong, Hirayuki-san

Hirayuki:it's nothing.

Mihara:of course. I do everything i can help too.

Kaidou:wait a moment. You can't just decided that by yourself!this kid is really afraid of strangers. He's only comfortable around me.

Before terou wake up as they notice it. Kaidou tell terou

Kaidou:right? Terou-chan?

Hirayuki(sigh):kaidou-san, how do you take care of terou-kunwithout yourself as you don't know how to cook.

Kazuki:my cousin was right.

Kaidou:hey!you two

Keitarou:hey, kaidou-kun!why don't you live here for bit too.

Mari:hey keitarou.

Keitarou:as long as you help out around The shop occasionally, it be fine.

Kaidou:don't joke around!i absolutely hate doing any kind of work!as long as i only have to eat and sleep, i live here.

And then, mari kick out kaidou to the side and close it. Kaidou go front of the door.

Kaidou:open up!open up!terou!

He look at the terou was appeared front of hanger clothes ask kaidou tell him open the door. But terou ignored at him and back to living room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the smart brain company, murakami call from takuma as murakami shocked something and tell takuma.

Murakami:what do you mean by that?

Takuma:i don't know. By the time we got here... It had already been destroyed by someone else.

Seako:it would appeared the culprit is an orphnoch.

Murakami close the phone as he wonder who the destroyed the laboratory.