RIN HAS DATE WITH A COOL GUY!FINAL MAIL

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,kazuki and others going find yuka before too late.as keitarou was find out that yuka was sitting down bench. Keitarou find out that yuka was message to keitarou all time. As lobster attack at keitarou before yuka save him while when she transformed into crane and tackle at lobster to landed on the ground until keitarou surprised that yuka was orphnochs all time. Yuka knock on seako to blow away and reveal normal. Yuka said to him don't near at her, but he refuse run away and hugged on her back.

At the same, keitarou still hugged on yuka back as she tell

Yuka:you shouldn't...

Keitarou:yes. I should.

Yuka:you shouldn't...

Keitarou:yes. I should. I really should.

Yuka:but. I just causes trouble for you, keitarou-san.

Keitarou:you know my dream, right? I really think... That human and orphnoch can live together in peace. That's why... I can handle a little trouble. I take on your troubles.

Yuka surprised he said as yuka hugged on his back while she cried on his shoulder.

As seako was behind on the wall before she leave as she think this is over.

Seako:don't think you can continue on like this.

_______________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the car, kazuki and others was inside the kiba car before he tell them he cannot participate in the battle by unravelling the change during the battle with bat orphnoch,

Kiba:sorry. For earlier...

Urara:wha happened to you?

Kiba:I've gotten kind tired of fighting to save humans.

They shocked that kiba was tired of fighting to save human.

Kazuki:are you serious? Do you seriously think...?

Kiba slamming on his wheel as he don't know.

Kiba:i don't know!what's right? What should i do?

Hirayuki:what are you saying?

Kurumi:What happened to you ideals?

Nozomi:orphnoch and human coexisting in your dream.

Kiba:you guys Just can't... Understand my feelings.

Kiba want to tell them understand about his feelings. As they get curiously

Cocoda:what do you mean?

Kiba:kazuki-kun, you concealed your identity as an orphnoch. And you were living as a normal human. But.. I lived accepting that i was an orphnoch. That's probably why we have such different opinion about this.

Rin:kiba-san.

Kiba have different opinion than others before they heard from kazuki phone as he pick up and answer it.

Kazuki:hello? Yeah. I got it.

Kazuki close his phone and turn back to them.

Nozomi:what's wrong, senpai?