SMALL SMALL BIG ADVENTURE!THE RESURRECTION RIDDLE!

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,kazuki meet murakami again as he want tell murakami to request about mari.he want to heal mari back to life. As murakami was refused to heal mari and tell kazuki about he going kill sawada to join Lucky clover.kazuki and others was may at time to help Delta and kaixa. But, everyone realized that kazuki transformed into orphnoch wolf.

At that time, wolf charge forward two orphnoch and grab their neck to lean tree. Lobster swing on wolf while wolf jump and deliver punch at her face. Wolf claw on spider face multiple time and uppercut on his cheek to step away.wolf deliver punch at lobster on her face multiple and drop kick on his chest to lean against wall.

Nozomi and others was going fellow him to watch wolf fight two orphnoch.

Keitarou:that can't be true.

Urara:why... Why is kazuki-san?

Wolf charge forward at two orphnoch as he delivered punch at them and other side kick on two orphnoch to lean against wall. Wolf dropped kick on spider to step away before spider run away as wolf going fellow him.wolf jump front of him to stop run away.

Wolf:sawada-san, i will defeat you!so i can save mari-san!

Wolf roar at him and delivered punch at spider chest while he dodge attack and swing shuriken at wolf, but wolf quickly dodge attack as wolf deliver punch at his multiple time and side kick on spider chest to landed on the river. As wolf reveal normal.

Kazuki:mari-san!

Kazuki grab the shuriken before he leave the place as nozomi and others was shocked that kazuki was orphnoch.

Rin:this can't be true!something got to be wrong!

Nozomi(shocked):senpai is an orphnoch.

Kusaka:i thought he was hiding something...but i never though... That it was this!

_____________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the smart brain,kazuki tell murakami about that kazuki was orphnoch as murakami was surprise and Never imagined that he was orphnochs all time. Murakami wonder that kazuki was wear the faiz gear.

Murakami:i never imagined you were an orphnoch. But now i understand.i was wondering how you were able to freely control the faiz gear.

Kazuki:who cares about that. You told me. You said i could save mari-san if i joined the lucky clover. And to do that.. Defeat sawada-san"you said. I've kept my promise. From now on, I'm one of the lucky clover. Right?

Murakami:yes. That's..

Saeko:i wonder about that.

They heard from seako and turn back to her as she arrived.

___________________________________________________________________________

Nozomi:no way, senpai was orphnochs.

Kurumi:that's unbelievable

Keitarou:i don't know what's happening anymore!mari-chan died and kazu-kun became an orphnoch!what do we do? Tell us, kusaka-san.

Kusaka:we can't do anything here. What happened to kashu kazuki... What he's planning. We've got to ask him directly.

Kusaka think that kiba new about kazuki true identity. He wants to know what else they are hiding. As Kusaka going leave the place as mihara return delta gear to kusaka.