A SIGN OF DESTRUCTION!A DESPERATE SITUATION IMPRISONED PRETTY CURE 5!

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,montblanc prepares to open the way to the cure rose garden until the door was appeared front of lake. But Anacondy tell them she's going settle them 3 days. At that time, kusaka was fight the three orphnoch when kiba kidnapped mari until kusaka get beat by them and going transform again. But his hand soon turn sand as dragon blast at him blow away and landed on the ground.suddenly, kiba was grab his kusaka neck when he transform into kaixa and squeezed his neck put him on the ground and turn sand as kiba was leave the place.

At that time, kazuki and others was may at the beach. They look at kusaka bike was still here as they get off the vehicle and researcher to kusaka on the beach.

Kazuki, hirayuki, mihara:kusaka.

Nozomi and others:kusaka-san!

Urara:where are you,

Komachi:answer us.

Kazuki and others:kusaka/kusaka-san.

Before they notice something as they go front of the rock and shocked that the picture of mari cover with ash. As mihara grab the photo.

Mihara:no doubt about it. It's kusaka.

Kazuki:no away...

Nozomi:it could be...

Hirayuki:he's dead.

They kneel down on the ground as kaidou was appeared front of them.

Kaidou:what's wrong? What are you guys doing?

Kazuki and others was speechless as they cannot said from kaidou. Kazuki grab the ash of kusaka and hold it.

Kazuki:kusaka!

Mihara(shouts):kusaka!

Mihara shouts as they feel sad about kusaka. Karen hugged on hirayuki chest, nozomi hugged on kazuki and komachi hugged on mihara chest as they cried about kusaka.

________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, rina was meet mihara and others at the street before they arrived. They tell rina about kusaka was dead when he defeated by orphnoch.

Rina(shocked):kusaka-kun!are you guys sure?

Mihara:yeah. We think he was beaten by an orphnoch.

Rina:no way... You're joking, right? There's got to be some kind of mistake!there's no way that's true!

Rina cried on mihara chest as nozomi and others cannot said to her.

Mihara:don't say anything to mari. We don't want to make her sad.

Mihara closes his eyes and prayer for kusaka.

Mihara:kusaka. Live on inside of me. Give me your strength.

____________________________________________________________________

At the smart brain, hirayuki, kazuki and kaidou going meet kiba on his office as they tell him about kusaka was dead.

Kiba:kusaka masato... Is dead!

Kazuki:yeah. That's right. Do you know anything about it?

Hirayuki:it can't be... Did you killed kusaka?