KING AWAKENING!KOMACHI CHOICE AND THE ARABIAN NIGHTS,

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,kazuki and others was going meet masahiko to tell him about the machine that orphnoch returned human. Kazuki and hirayuki was know about his trick before they leave the police apartment, suddenly, police and bat orphnoch attack them as kazuki and others take cover. Kazuki and others quickly transform to fight, but yuka run away from bat and leave the place until she get stabbed by lobster before kazuki and others save yuka and they fight lobster to knockout on the ground and she run away. Kazuki and others look at yuka was get hurt as she tell them about Keitarou she's sorry before she disappeared as they get sadness.

At the same, kiba was going find yuka on the tree before he look at the wing spinning around the tree. As he shocked before he go front of the tree and kneel down.

Kiba:osada-san?

Kiba grab the ash of yuka as she's dead before he cried.

Kiba:it was the humans... The damn human... They did this!they killed osada-san!the human.

Kiba was screamed what mashiko and others police to yuka as he get angry. Before he landed on the ground as he faint. Suddenly, hanagata was appeared front of him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the building, kaixa and delta was get blow away by dragon as he get stronger before kaixa stand up and still cannot give up.

Kaixa:you... I'm going to defeat you at least. Get up, mihara!

Kaixa and delta stand up.

Kaixa:this is our murderer!

Dragon:just give it up already. I start to hate you keep being stubborn.

Kaixa take out the kaixa pointer as delta take out his blaster. Kaixa grabbing kaixa pointer then place the mission memory as same delta into it.

READY

delta grabbed it and held up his blaster to his face.while kaixa open his phone and enter.

Delta(English):check.

EXCEED CHARGE

a white and yellow light through the photo veins before they enter the delta blaster and kaixa pointer, charging it up before Delta fired at the dragon while kaixa aimed kick for dragon too.but dragon dodge attacks with claw while delta and kaixa through the cone and hit dragon and start to drill into it. However, it Doesn't work as dragon swipe off them to lean against wall before delta and kaixa reveal normal.

Mihara look at the dragon was slowly go front of kusaka and he think thay dragon going killed him.

Mihara:kusaka!

Dragon pushed kick on kusaka back to rolling his face. Dragon point claw at kusaka and swing on him, but suddenly, someone grab his claw and turn around it was goat orphnoch.

Dragon:who are you?

Goat swipe off his face to step away as dragon swing on him while goat dodge attack and counterattack with punch. Dragon tried to swing on him while goat dodge attack again and counterattack with punch at his stomach. Dragon thrust at him when goat dodge attack and pushed kick on his chest to landed on the ground.