DANGEROUS!FIVE DE CHANCE!(LAST PART)! KAMEN RIDER RYUKI IS BACK!

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, kazuki and others was fight the orphnochs as faiz new form blaster form and he become stronger than before. But he refused came back with nozomi and others. At That moment, nozomi and others all to take part in the tv show five de chance. But they were taken into a fake studio prepared by eternal... And captured. They were told we would be released if even one of them won the game prepare for us. But rin, komachi and nozomi lost to eternal unfair game... And they were trapped!if they all lose, we will be forced to wander this space for all eternity.they can't have it. Only urara and karen are left.as they wil doing best.

At the outside, cocoda and others tried to busted open the door but it doesn't budge.

Natts:no good!it won't even budge.

Shiro:what is going on?

Cocoda:everyone.

They turn back to the tv it was mucardia as he hosted game shoe is shown.

Magic:precure five de chance will now enter it's second half. They only have two chance left. Who will be the next challenge?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the studio, hoshina cheer for magic as he said that they only have Karen and urara chance left as they going to the disqualified.

Mint:stop this!

Rouge:this isn't fair!

Urara:i will do it.

They turn back to urara as she raised her hand and she volunteer before they surprised.

Karen:urara. You can't. We need to think up some other way of saving everyone.

Urara:but, i have to go.

Karen:you cannot win this kind of unfair game.

Urara:i want to win that show with everyone no matter what.

Karen:why are you so fixated on that? The tv show doesn't matter anymore. Do you care that much about a year supply of chocolate?

Urara:no. It is not the chocolate i want.i want the victory trophy. It will have everyone name on it.

Urara reveal that it's the trophy with everyone name on it that she wants, which leave to karen flashback about her mind.

Karen:i think they said something about a year supply of chocolate.

Jiiya:that is not the only prize.

Karen:you really want me to go on this show, don't you? Do you have a reason for this?

Milk:well...

Karen snapping her mind.

Karen:our names on the victory trophy?everyone

Karen turn back to them as they put name on the trophy while mr. Magic was laughed at her about important.

Magic(laughed):the victory trophy? This is no time to be thinking about that!okay!the fourth challenger is kasugano urara-san!can she save her comrades!this is the game we have prepared for her!