RETURN URARA SINGING VOICE!RED BALLON!

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,yuka was going to the secret lab facilitate with the police and his crew as she scream in pain when she get electric shocked. Before crab save her and run away at the lab. kiba become angry at police what they done to yuka and he attack police. Crab was get beat by kaixa delta before faiz, ryuki and precure tried to stop them as crab orphnoch continue run away. And then kaixa going attack faiz but Ryuki defense faiz and knock out kaixa on the ground when ryuki get angry at kaixa.

At the same, kaixa was break his helmet when ryuki shoot blaygun at his mask.

Ryuki:hey, kaixa, what's wrong, you look weak then before.

Ryuki go front of him as he grab kaixa leg and put kaixa landed on the ground multiple time before he let go of him and turning kick on kaixa face to step away.kaixa look weak as he injured on his suit before ryuki deliver punch at his face multiple time and elbow strike on his chest to landed on the ground.ryuki go front of kaixa and kneel down.

Ryuki:well, kusaka, let me see think about. Oh yeah. Which one i break you bone, how about leg and arms.

Kaixa:what are you talking about?

Ryuki:then i break you break leg.

Ryuki step on kaixa leg as kaixa scream in pain before ryuki get off and swipe off his face to rolling on the ground. Ryuki step on kaixa arms as kaixa scream in pain as they shocked.

Faiz:oh no, my cousin become more angry than before.

Dream:we must stop him.

Rouge:but how he will calm down.

They have no idea tried to stop ryuki before ryuki grab his helmet to hold off and swipe off kaixa to lean against wall.

Ryuki:kusaka, you will died my own sword.

Ryuki take out the card for swords as he open his visor and put inside the card and close it.

SWORD VENT

A sword was came from sky as ryuki grab it. Ryuki slowly go front of kaixa as kaixa get cannot move his leg when ryuki stepped on his leg before ryuki raised his sword and swing on him.

Aqua:ryuki, that's enough.

Ryuki stop raised his sword before aqua go front of him.

Aqua:don't kill kusaka-san, he deserve it.

Aqua tell ryuki don't killed kaixa as ryuki was bring down sword on the ground before they reveal normal as same precure too. Hirayuki look at kusaka was injured on his body as his arms was broke and legs too.

Hirayuki:listen up!it's only my cousin, you and mihara-san, that have belt right now. As long as you have kaixa belt. You defeat the orphnoch by yourself expect us as We aren't cold blood.and don't forget it kusaka, if you tried my cousin so much then i will became you pray.

Hirayuki asked kusaka if kusaka hurt kazuki again hirayuki will be him pray before he hopped on the vehicle.

Hirayuki:mihara-san, you should take kusaka hospital right now.

Mihara nod him as mihara grab kusaka hand and put on his shoulder before they leave the tunnel as same kazuki and others too.

___________________________________________________________________________________