DELIVER THEM!EVERYONE PRESENTS!KING APPEARANCE!

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, director was meet nozomi and ask her why flora chose nozomi. As nozomi tell doctor his perverse desire won't become real. Kazuki and others think about terou was get target by orphnoch.murakami get fired by hanagata as he was supposed to be acting present until kiba was appeared and became new president. Murakami going attack at terou until faiz and others was tried to protect terou, but Murakami quick grab delta gear from mihara and transform into delta. Kaixa and Murakami charge forward each others with they own vehicle and missile,

At the same, kaixa was landed front of his vehicle when he get by murakami. Kaixa hopped on his side basshar and murakami shoot missile at kaixa before kaixa dodge attack while he shoot at murakami and swing on jes slinger, causing an explosion, as murakami landed on the ground, dropped the delta belt and reveal normal.

Mint quicky grab delta belt and give to mihara.

Mint:mihara-san,here.

Mihara:thanks.

Mihara put on his belt own his waist, he held up his face.

Mihara:henshin(変身)

STANDING BY

mihara insert the phone into delta phone.

COMPLETED

mihara was surrounding by white neon before they flashed and soon, he was donned in armor, turn kamen rider Delta.

As murakami transform into orphnoch rose.delta and mint deliver punch at orphnoch while he dodge attack and slapping on their own back. Faiz and dream deliver axe kick on orphnoch shoulder when he dodge attack and ryuki, aqua pushed kick on orphnoch chest to step away. Lemonade and rose deliver punch at rose chest while kaixa swing on orphnoch, causing an spark.

Faiz and ryuki hold orphnoch off while kaixa swing on chest while dream and others deliver side kick on orphnoch face to step away as faiz and ryuki let go of him.ryuki and orphnoch deliver punch at each others until faiz was shoving kick on orphnoch back and Delta shoot at orphnoch chest to rolling on the ground.

Faiz and others surrounding to orphnoch rose. Faiz turn back to dream and mint.

Faiz:dream, mint use our power.

Dream and mint nod him as they take out the belt from bag. Dream and mint put on their own waist, dream then type on number and enter.

STANDING BY

Dream close her phone while mint held up her face.

Dream, mint:henshin(変身)

STANDING BY

before dream and mint insert the belt and holder.

COMPLETED

red, white light surrounding their own body until they engulfed in huge light and turn rider form.

Faiz, kaixa, dream take out their own pointer expect delta,. Mint. Faiz and others removed the mission memory and insert the delta blaster and pointer.

READY

Faiz, dream, kaixa pointer on their own leg before they open phone and pressed enter.

EXCEED CHARGE

as delta and mint held up to their own face with delta blaster.

Delta, mint:check.

EXCEED CHARGE

a color light through the photo veins before they entered pointer and delta blaster, charging it up before they aimed and shot struck at orphnoch rose stunning as red, yellow and white cone of photo materialize.