RESTORED MEMORIES!HUSTLING URARA AND THE CURRY SHOP!

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, mari was back to alive it was kazuki was doing for her when he bring her to the smart brain medical surgery. Kazuki and others fight two lucky clover until centipedes whipped on faiz and reveal normal. Kazuki transform wolf orphnoch when mari was recognize that wolf killed ryuusei school classmates before mari run away from her.

At that forest, kazuki and others going fellow to mari before she landed on the ground as they notice, kazuki and others go front of him.

Mari:no!stop!stay away!

Nozomi and others shocker that kazuki was wolf orphnoch as kusaka was appeared front of her and hugged her.

Kusaka:you're okay now. I'm with you. You can see what he really is now... He's been deceiving us this whole time!

Mari remembered about that flashback that wolf orphnoch was that kazuki killed mari and her classmates. Before she lost unconscious.

Nozomi and others:mari-san

Kusaka:mari!

Kusaka turn back to kazuki as he tell kazuki before that kazuki was orphnoch.

Kusaka:i told you before.. You can't go on like you did before.

Nozomi:what are you talking about, senpai never killed people.

Kazuki:no, nozomi, let's go.

Kazuki run away quickly with his tear as nozomi and others going fellow him.

___________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day on kiba mansion, kiba and others was sitting down sofa as they become so quickly while kiba call from kazuki and kaidou call from centre before yuka ask them.

Yuka:who have you two been calling?

Kaidou:nothing.

Kiba:I've been calling kazuki-kun. And i should tell you guys too... Kazuki-kun is actually an orphnoch, same as us.

Yuka:eh? Kazuki-san is?

Kiba:yeah. I don't know when he was awakened as an orphnoch... It worries me. How will he live now on?

Kiba think about doesn't kazuki was orphnoch as he get worried.Kaidou get off the sofa and to lean against wall before owner call the phone.

Woman:yes. This is the wakakusa child welfare center.

Kaidou:ah, it's me. It's me. Is that kid okay?

Woman:huh?

Kaidou:eh? Ah, you know.. Suzuki terou. The kid i rescued. Is he okay?

Woman:hm? Please wait a moment. I'm transferring you to the supervisor.

Kaidou:no, stupid, stupid!don't do anything unnecessary!i don't really care.

_________________________________________________________________________

At the kikuchi cleaning, each of the truth was thinking about how to interact with kazuki from now. Before mari bonking on keitarou as nozomi and others tried to stop mari.