KUSAKA MASATO TRAP!PRECURE AND KAMEN RIDER IN THE BIG CITY!

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, new eternal was two hunter name yadohkan and isoghin. Kazuki and others tried to fight them off, but two hunter was stronger as they ability speed, aqua and dream tried to finish their own move, but it doesn't work at all before the two hunter was leave the place. And then kazuki and others was fight orphnochs lobster as horses was interrupted them as he swing at faiz doing his purposes. kitzaki was arrived with jetslinger before he shoot at them as they knockout others as they reveal normal. Kazuki and others was surprise that kiba was orphnochs as same kiba too when he looked at kazuki and his friends was faiz and precure at all.

At the bridge, they helped kiba up as they may at the Bridge and they put kiba on the bench

Kazuki:we're saved now.

Nozomi:yeah.

Kazuki and turn back to kiba as he rest on the bench.

Kazuki:kiba-san, are you okay?

Kazuki shook his hand but kiba was slapped own his hand as they shocked. Kiba recognized that kazuki was kamen rider faiz as kazuki was recognize kiba was orphnochs.kiba broke up kazuki and glared at him as he stand up and leave the place as they worried about kazuki when he get slapped his hand by kiba.

Rin(worried):kiba-san.

__________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, kazuki and others have breakfast with mari and keitarou as they eat the udon, curry rice and katsudon. As kazuki and precure was knew it that kiba and others was here as they are orphnoch.

Kazuki:so it really was them? Those three from yesterday?

Keitarou:why are you guys bringing that up now?

Mari:yeah, you guys didn't know? Sheesh, you really don't care at all about things outside you interesting.

Kazuki:more important.. How's it going with kiba-san? You liked him didn't you.

Mari:how...?not really. How about you, rin-chan.

Rin:well, probably.

Keitarou:eh?rin-chan, you liked kiba-san? Well, that's good for you!he seems good person.

Nozomi:yeah, probably.

Mari:what's wrong with you guys,

Kazuki and others was remembered about flashback,that kiba tried to attack faiz as he doing own purpose.

Kazuki:nothing!just we asked you.

Mari:what with you guys? You guys seem like grump face and you guys hiding something.

Kazuki(lied):nothing!we asked just you, so that's all.

______________________________________________________________________________

At the kiba mansion, kiba was look upset about that kazuki was faiz as his friends was precure.kaidou and yuka was looked at the kiba look so angry while they drink the tea.

Yuka:what's the matter, kiba-san? You're acting kind of strange.

Kiba(lied):well... Nothing really.

Yuka:did you catch kaidou-san depression?