PARADISE LOST!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE LAND OF SWEETS!PART 2

At the land of sweet, dream and man still fight as she tried to deliver punch on them when he block attack while he laughed as dream going ask him.

Dream:what does you mean I'm the last? What did you do to everyone?

Dream tell him what does he mean she's last as what did he do to ryuki and others. While chocola follow them and man tell dream.

Man:they are going to become sweets.

Dream seem shocked that they are going to become sweet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back with ryuki, ryuki and aqua tried to help rouge to stand up while dry explained to them.

Dry:two of them will become ice creams.

They take look at rouge as crystal stuck on her arms and turn ice on her arms as they seems shocked

Back to lemonade, lemonade still fight the bitter as mint tried to stand up while bitter explained to them too.

Bitter:and the others two will become cookies!

Mint take look at her skirt was turn into cookies.

As lemonade deliver punch on bitter when he block attack as lemonade punch on his chest, but he catch her fist as she notice it.

Bitter:girls don't have any power!

Bitter let go of lemonade and punch on her face and elbow strike on her chest to step away. Lemonade tried to deliver punch on him when he block attack and counterattack with his elbow on her stomach to lean against wall.

Bitter take out the crystal and throw on lemonades, but he missed it as he throw on the wall before he throw at her one more time until mint was defense as she get stuck her arms by crystal and lemonade worried About her.

Lemonade:mint!

Mint turned back to bitter.

Mint:how can you do such bad things?

Bitter:is this bad? Is this what you mean by such a thing?

Bitter snapped his finger on crystal, causing an explosion as they scream

At the same, ryuki and others tried to block attack from energy blast crystal before explosion as ryuki and others was scream to blowing to landed on the ground.

Dry:if you hadn't followed the sweets. Nothing like this would have happened.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, coco and others are still trapped on the bubbles as they tried to pushed the bubble until they get tired and take breaths.

Syrup:it's no use-ropu.

Nuts:we have to get out of here-nuts!

Coco:he's right-coco.

Until they spot that malipo was appeared while he hold the fork.

Syrup:malipo!

Malipo tell them he going pop the bubble with the fork.

Milk:we won't be able to get out of this with a fork-milk? L!

Before malipo pop out the bubble with fork as they free and notice it.

Mlilk:it broke-mil.

Syrup:malipo!good job-ropu.

He impress to malipo as he doing great job

__________________________________________________________________________