THE DOOR TO THE CURE ROSE GARDEN APPEARS!MASATO, DYING A GLORIOUS DEATH

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo,faiz and others finish off rose orphnoch until he get eat by orphnoch king. As hirayuki and others meet hirayuki parents when they dead as they are spirit. At that moment, kiba visit kazuki and others about king orphnoch soon awakening as he want to help them, but kusaka reject kiba help as he leave the place with mihara. Kiba tell kazuki tell him throw away humanity,however, kazuki never throw his humanity. At that day, faiz and others get attack by riotrooper when hanagata was made the belt for protect something.

At that moment, faiz and others fighting riotrooper and orphnoch. Faiz and ryuki deliver punch at riotrooper while dream and aqua palm strike on them too. Mint, rouge deliver turning kick on riotrooper face to rolling on the ground. Dragon swing on rose when she dodge attack and punch on the ground to dragon lost balance and mint deliver side kick on his chest to landed on the ground.

Centipedes whip at faiz before he block attack and shoving kick on his back. Ryuki jump front of lobster and deliver palm strike on her stomach to landed on the ground.riotrooper 2 going after mari and terou before they run away as kaidou notice it.

Kaidou:what? Why are they after mari and terou?

Kaidou go front of kiba and ask him.

Kaidou:hey!what the Hell's going on? Stop it!hey, kiba!

Kaidou grab his hand as kiba swipe off his hand from kaidou and swipe off kaidou face to landed on the ground.

Mari and terou runaway at the grass until terou trip on the ground as mari notice it and help him out.

Mari:terou-kun?

Mari grab his shoulder to help him and continue run Away until kusaka and mari was appeared front of them.

Kusaka and mihara take out their own belt and put their own waist, while kusaka then type on the phone quickly and eater.

STANDING BY

mihara held up Delta phone on his face.

Mihara, kusaka:henshin,(変身)

STANDING BY

mihara insert the phone into delta phone while kusaka close his phone quickly as he insert the phone into slot and brought it side away.

COMPLETED

kusaka, mihara was surrounding by white, yellow neon before they flashed and soon, they was donned in armor and turn kamen rider delta and kaixa.

They charge forward at riotrooper and orphnoch. Delta deliver punch at riotrooper face to rolling on the ground, mint turning kick on them, rose deliver dragon face multiple time and side kick on his chest to rolling on the ground. Riotrooper charge forward at rose back as she quick punch at them to blow away.

Faiz and ryuki deliver punch at centipedes face as ryuki grab centipedes hand to rolling on the ground and side kick on his back. Riotrooper swing on dream and aqua, but aqua and dream quickly Dodge attack and turning kick on them to knockout.

Lobster swing on kaixa while he dodge attack and deliver punch at his face before kaixa feel pain on his head and riotrooper swing on back to landed on the ground, rouge and lemonade defense and pushed kick on them to landed on the ground.

Ryuki:this is get tough. We have to quicky finish.

Ryuki take out card for strike vent, he open his visor and place the card inside and close it.

STRIKE VENT

a gauntlet was appeared from sky as ryuki grab it.ryuki shoot fireball with dragreder and fired at orphnoch, riotrooper, causing an explosion. They check on orphnoch and riotrooper before they notice it.